• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lol. Van de Beek looking very surprised his number was called to go on.

saved onto the post. mother fucker.

of course Sam Johnstone has a worldy performance against Man United. that's what all former United GKs do when playing the reds.

Howard, Heaton, Johnstone, Foster, etc. etc. etc.

That penalty is never overturned by VAR for 19 other teams. Clear and obvious error my ass. Luckily it won’t matter but if that’s Xhaka or David Luiz, they are carded or worse.

If I was an arsenal fan I'd be freaking out about this not being called a foul right before the header for west broms goal...
d7bff2c4c32c359e1c71bccae3249978.jpg

If I was an arsenal fan I'd be freaking out about this not being called a foul right before the header for west broms goal...
d7bff2c4c32c359e1c71bccae3249978.jpg

That is a foul, VAR not seeing it is garbage. VAR is garbage

Hard for me to see an XI without Raheem in it. I know you're Gunner bias comes into play (albeit he's been very good), but outside of that I think a starting point. I may have Foden in for Rice as well.

How was that Lascelles tackle on Abraham not a penalty and a sending off? Easily could have broken his leg.

can't believe they didn't even review it

not EPL, but the Bayern match on ESPN+ is being played in a snowstorm

Kane
Rashford-Grealish-Saka
Henderson-Rice
Chilwell-Maguire-Mings-TAA
Pope

Gotta play 3 in the back to cover TAA, he’s a horrible RB. Chilwell has been awful this year. Kane too injury prone to build around, bring him on for the last 30 mins if you need a goal.

Grealish-Rashford-Sterling
Saka-Foden-Henderson-TAA
Stones-Maguire-Rice
Pope

Fluid front 3, and a team that can press you all over the field. Maybe bring in Mings for Stones, depending on who’s in better form.

Back