• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

what a team goal! Rashford gets it but everyone but the CBs touched it.

2 more.

Battle for spots 3 and 4.

Leicester 66 +21 - Chelsea and Tottenham
Chelsea 64 +22 - Leicester and Villa
Liverpool 60 +20 - WBA, Burnley and Palace
West Ham 58 +10 - Brighton, WBA, Southampton

That Chelsea - Leicester game is big, especially if one team wins by more than a goal.

Battle for spots 3 and 4.

Leicester 66 +21 - Chelsea and Tottenham
Chelsea 64 +22 - Leicester and Villa
Liverpool 60 +20 - WBA, Burnley and Palace
West Ham 58 +10 - Brighton, WBA, Southampton

That Chelsea - Leicester game is big, especially if one team wins by more than a goal.

The loser of Chelsea-Leicester is in deep shit, even if it’s a one-goal difference.

I wonder if you gave them truth serum, would Leicester prefer to play for the FA Cup, or rest up for the must-win at Chelsea 3 days later.

Good response by Klopp to Mane blowing him off yesterday.

"If somebody shows me 5 million times respect and one time not, what is more important? I hope for you that your boss, if you one time don't show him respect, doesn't forget the other stuff."

Big match, biggest rival, I understand him being pissed. Thankfully Firmino proved valuable enough to be in the lineup yesterday. Had he not and Mane been on the bench, there would be a lot of questioning this morning. Hell of a Gamble in truth. Given the offensive struggles, I'm surprised we haven't seen more of all 4 starting together or Salah in the middle.

At least the games are still worth watching. Early on it looked like the season was over.

Thought TAA was fantastic. I know England is deep at right back but incredible to think he may not got to the Euros.

Thought TAA was fantastic. I know England is deep at right back but incredible to think he may not got to the Euros.
Helps that Southgate was there to see that one in person. That was mid last season TAA.

Jack with a fantastic game today. 2 assists and a goal. It's not often that one doesn't earn MOTM honors for a performance like that, but it just so happens that his 2 assists came within a few minutes of each other - both to Rodrigo, who had just come on for Leeds and got the award. Leeds win 4-0.

Jack kinda making a case to be a surprise inclusion for England at the Euros... Could provide a spark off the bench if England need a goal late.

Leicester were promoted to the Premier League in 2014. They've won the Premier League and FA Cup since then.

Just awesome. Happy for their club and their awesome owner(s).

% of mins played by homegrown players in PL this season
c0862ff8611873363e62e6869e974af5.jpg

When I said this club didn’t feel like Everton to me that’s what I meant

I mean this is in the most respectful way possible... Carlo Ancelotti has no idea what he’s doing with this side. 5 defenders against Sheffield United?

He’ll be gone next summer and we’ll still be in 8th.

Back