• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The Scab6 done fucked up and gave Bill Brasky the moral high ground

I’m going to be insufferable towards your plastic clubs

Y’all should have just left for good

Surprised Spurs haven't backed out yet. Wonder if Levy will resign. I'm kind of surprised – I thought the execs would have expected the blowback and were prepared for it. Guess I was wrong.

Easy to have the moral high ground when you weren't invited to the party ;)

7823f340f2745a78d4c0e6eae7ddc42c.jpg

What do you mean gonna? lol

The brilliance of the Brasky Hulk Hogan act is that he has claimed the moral high ground for years all the while calling for and then celebrating injuries to "plastic clubs" players. It's performance art at its highest level.

It was. The break up of the ESL doesn’t change any of the facts in there.

Ha, the initial post was "Quite interesting how tough it's going to be to stop this Super League."

The answer - wait less than 24 hours.

UEFA/FAs/FIFA had way more leverage than the owners anticipated and the fans just added to it.

Super League founding member Chelsea plays to a nil-nil draw with 17th place Brighton

Ha, the initial post was "Quite interesting how tough it's going to be to stop this Super League."

The answer - wait less than 24 hours.

UEFA/FAs/FIFA had way more leverage than the owners anticipated and the fans just added to it.

I don’t think this break up has anything to do with FIFA/FAs/UEFA. It has everything to do with the fans.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The brilliance of the Brasky Hulk Hogan act is that he has claimed the moral high ground for years all the while calling for and then celebrating injuries to "plastic clubs" players. It's performance art at its highest level.

Your players are assets, not human beings. Just ask John Henry. As a fan of a rival club Im okay with your assets losing value.

Do you even know how to hedge fund bro?

Back