• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

kudos to Arsenal for apologizing, I suppose

Imagine the glory in watching those 6 teams eat each other alive to get back to the prem from leagues that allow only 3 to go up each year. Would be ruthless.

Long before they arrived other clubs were on top of the financial heap and the same relative issue existed. Prior to Roman other teams were on top financially and shutting out others on the same basis. Life is relative. I get that its been almost two decades since Arsenal were an annual threat to win the league. But Chelsea and City didn't make the Glazers lever their club or Levy lever his. Those were their own decisions.

The Glazers leveraged the club when they fucking bought it as a leveraged buyout. It wasn't buying players that put debt on the books at Manchester United.

It was the buying of the club by a bunch of assholes from Florida that put debt onto the club. And those scoundrels still have the sack to take millions of dividend payments over the years.

The best news today is that now the Glazers are heavily considering selling the club since the Super League is dead in the water. They want their paycheck. Hopefully a proper consortium of true Manchester United Football Club supporters can put together the funds to do so.

Yo DV7 you’re fellow Leeds fan is spitting some truth

Agreed with everything that guy said and why football is the best sport.

Teams are truly punished by bad management. Portsmouth another prime example. Clubs shouldn't be bailed out if they fuck up.

Ed Woodward OUT

The sacrifices have begun

All Glory to the FSM. But Woodward was already on his way out before this disastrous fuck up.

Hahahahahaha its all falling apart

Yo DeacMan and DV7 stick to your spreadsheets, y'all don't know SHIT about the passion and love that Brits have for English football.

hahahahhahahahaha. Dude.

WHAT

Brasky isn't always right but when he is

He is right here.

DM taking Ls upon Ls

Maybe he should go back into hiding? Man City don't seem to still have his love anymore. SHOCKING. And sad.

THE FUCK

What about Ajax?

No relegation/promotion is the worst bit about this farcical nonsense.

ARE YOU

<3

TALKING ABOUT?

DV7 I apologize for including you in the shame shit posting, I misremembered that you basically said that the fans had no chance and its "just football", even if you disagreed with it.

But I reviewed that tape, and you didn't. You're cleared.

DeacMan are you going to come out and take your whooping? Your precious predatory capitalism took a big fucking L today my guy. In better times these owners would be facing the firing squad for their failed coup.

Bruno Fernandes and Luke Shaw held a meeting with Woodward today and said they spoke on behalf of all players that the clubs should withdraw

Harry Maguire and Marcus Rashford also worked behind the scenes it sounds like

I'd like to thank them for doing what's right for football and protecting the club from our leeching owners

7823f340f2745a78d4c0e6eae7ddc42c.jpg

leggo

The real heroes here are Bayern and Dortmund. If they go in then the rest just leave France and Portugal behind and blast forward.

I also agree with all the people on twitter that said these clubs played their hand a little too soon but will regroup and wait to try again. Just ban them from competitions now and maybe the piece of shit owners will be forced to sell and then the clubs can restart fresh. It all sucks.

I also agree with all the people on twitter that said these clubs played their hand a little too soon but will regroup and wait to try again. Just ban them from competitions now and maybe the piece of shit owners will be forced to sell and then the clubs can restart fresh. It all sucks.

yes, there needs to be some serious punishment for this, otherwise, these greedy owners will just continue to scheme

Problem is if you dock points, your hurting coaches, players and potentially other teams (if relegated). This doesn't matter to the kroenke's of the world. You have to hit them where it hurts. Serious fines and or reduced payment for this seasons performances, or both.

Back