• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lead at the half. I'll take it even if we were under pressure for large portions of the opening 45.

Rashford sandwiched and Taylor waves play on. City hit the post from the change of possession

No idea how he didn't call for a foul there and would have been furious if City has scored.

Luke Shaw has been the best outside back in the Premier League this season. Fight me.

Plus, he's a SIX FOOT giant of a man.

I'd get Greenwood on for James. Zinchenko looks like he could be gotten with a bit of trickery today.

ughhhhh Tony has to score there and secure the 3 points. He's just been so low on confidence and form this season.

Massive win for United. Not that a title chase is a reality, but this is a huge confidence boost after a string of lackluster performances. And another clean sheet is great.

Massive win for United. Not that a title chase is a reality, but this is a huge confidence boost after a string of lackluster performances. And another clean sheet is great.

Yep, will be a great shot in the arm for the final few weeks of the season. Alleviates lots of worries about finishing top 4 as well.

3 consecutive wins at the Ethiad for Manchester United and Solskjaer. But that's none of my business.

Top 4 will be
Man City
ManU
Leicester

4th could be one of 4 teams. Chelsea, Everton, West Ham and Spurs.

Huge 6 pointer tomorrow between CHE-EVE. If Everton wins and completes the double, I might start to believe.

Also LOL Liverpool. That being said Fulham are staying up.

Leicester have pretty massive injury issues and I could see them collapsing again.

I'm enjoying Liverpool's performance right now.

Huge match tomorrow for my boys against Everton - crucial that we get three points. The next month and a half domestically looks to be in Chelsea's favor, but it's a brutal stretch of games to conclude the campaign, with Hammers, City, Arsenal, Villa and Leicester being five of the last six, with the sixth being the South London derby against Fulham.

Man, Bale as a cromulent attacker again.

Brace for him and brace of assists for Kane so far.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

And another. 2g 2a for Kane today. 16g and 13a in the PL now; closer to that 20/20 season.

Last edited:
Man, Maguire was immense today. He didn't put a foot wrong over the entire 90. That's what we need from him week in week out

Shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it! The guy from The Wire is shitting on the scousers too! Hahahahaha

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F5751dbf060434ef54afe950f387d3fc7.png

No handball. Please tell me how many more times PL refs can fuck Arsenal this season.

Back