• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

My dude

Rangnick: "You need to be aware what kind of football you really want to play. A little bit of pressing? Come on, what is a little bit of pressing? A little bit of pressing is like a little bit of pregnant. Either you are pregnant or not? Either you want to play pressing or not?"

My dude

Rangnick: "You need to be aware what kind of football you really want to play. A little bit of pressing? Come on, what is a little bit of pressing? A little bit of pressing is like a little bit of pregnant. Either you are pregnant or not? Either you want to play pressing or not?"

I am very intrigued with how that philosophy will mesh with Ronaldo’s philosophy of doing zero pressing ever

Bukayo Saka is that guy.

And goes down with what looks like a muscle injury, fuck.

What a 2nd goal from Arsenal. Great cross, class finish.

Martinelli has deserved more chances, unfortunate that his chance here comes from Saka’s injury. But he is another young guy with loads of potential, maybe he will get the spot going forward if Saka is out for any long stretch.

Belenenses starting 9 players against Benfica today due to health issues. 2 of those 9 are goalies. Another 6 are defenders. And the last a 20 year old midfielder.

Only down 7-0 at halftime.

Hate that United appear to have done something competent. Setting up for his first game to be Arsenal at OT, fully prepared for a first half Ronaldo hat trick.
Starting to sound like he won't be in charge for the Arsenal match

Work permit issues?
No, sounds more like ironing out the contract after managing the the side the rest of the year. I think the compensation has been worked out with Lokamotiv

And work permit shouldn't be an issue, but who knows

Carrick gives everyone the Fred, McTominay, Matic midfield we've all been dying to see.

Honestly think the Championship will be fun next season and I get how funny it is that it will be Rafa who takes us down

lol couldn’t have happened to a better player. United leading 1-0 is objectively hilarious.

Credit United defensively, Chelsea had them pinned back for so much of the match and created some decent chances but they never relented from open play

A lot of noise out there that Rafa has to get result on Wednesday in the Derby to keep his job, which seems impossible with our current healthy squad. Two points from the last eight matches for the Ev.

So good luck to the Fat Spanish Waiter.

Rangnick confirmed by the club as the new interim manager and is now just waiting on the work permit to be issued. Back on as its possible for him to be in charge on Thursday but not known for sure yet either way.

Back