• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What the fuck are these Brentford goals? Safety is going to taste that much sweeter, hopefully.

Congrats Mike Oliver you’ll get your bonus for keeping the relegation race more interesting.

Bech Sorenson not getting a second yellow proves everything I’ve been saying for months.

Fuck it let’s go get a third and then the whole team can go spit in Oliver’s face one by one

Love it when the announcers try to do PR for the shitty refereeing at the end. Totally not scripted at all.

Honestly no shame today, just a reminder that it’s still 15 v. 11.

There is too much money in us staying in the relegation scrap.

Last edited:
Not clear and obvious

eee072b9026cb227410917e8dc9e84c1.jpg

Last edited:
did they forget to fix the two Everton - Leicester games and the win over Chelsea?

did they forget to fix the two Everton - Leicester games and the win over Chelsea?

No it’s all about the drama. They probably want us to stay up but they want suspense. See the North London Derby. Us winning today had to be prevented at all costs.

Either that or English referees are so fucking inept that they need to be placed in a eugenics program and never allowed to procreate.

You tell me which one is more believable. We have a highlight reel of shocking decisions that have gone against us over the last two months. I can post the receipts if you need to see it.

Was gonna post questioning how the penalty against Burnley was part of this giant anti-Everton conspiracy, but then I realized it must've bene part of the giant anti-Arsenal conspiracy.

Let's get this thread back on track, be better people, c'mon

Yes the officials had a shocker today but also Everton had two red cards and an own goal against mighty Brentford at home and didn’t make a sub to shore up a short handed lead

A truly dumb game from all involved

Back