• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Twinsies!

1f9c24c2067ae6cdb6b0b0ee93df1785.jpg

Twinsies!

1f9c24c2067ae6cdb6b0b0ee93df1785.jpg

Relegation candidate Arsenal above Spurs and 5 off the league leaders, every single Arsenal supporter in the world deserves to take as many victory laps as they please.

Victory lap for tenth place?

Or for beating spurs? You should make a tshirt, they hate that.

Wow, a Biff post in the football threads and it isn't about perceived injustice around Arsenal red cards. I think I'll crap my pants.

Victory lap for tenth place?

Or for beating spurs? You should make a tshirt, they hate that.

A victory lap over all those think pieces and punditry from a few weeks ago claiming Arsenal were dead and buried and ignoring injuries and new signings coming in. And those that trashed Arsenal’s summer business as being awful; all 6 summer signings were on the pitch at the end of the game and 4 started and played a full 90. We get massive amounts of shit from all sides so yes, I think all Arsenal supporters who have stuck through the shit deserve to take a victory lap today.

congratulations on winning your Cup Final in September!

Hilarious post considering Arsenal has won multiple actual cup finals since United last won one.

Talk about a goal out of absolutely nothing. For every bit of terrible luck they had last season with results they're really overperforming this season.

Big dec!!!! Goal was coming after two big headers (from dec and Dawson) into the posts.

Another gorgeous little chip ball from Yarmo to Antonio who controls and squares for an easy Declan Rice tap-in

Fornals with an absurd through ball but bowen misses an almost open net from eight yards out

Back