• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

(the dude is Alasdair Gold, beat writer and provider of club leaks for Spurs)
rq757hbg80771.jpg

I'd like to publicly announce that my fatwa against Hueng Min Son has ended. I just don't have the hate in my heart anymore.

Thank you for your time.

You saw him dressed in the Polo with the tennis racket, didn't you?

You saw him dressed in the Polo with the tennis racket, didn't you?

I did, but it wasn't that. It was just, time. Life it too short to hold grudges unless your name is Guiseppe Rossi or Lee Melchionni.

If anything TENNIS! triggers me. A sport I will just never enjoy.

I did, but it wasn't that. It was just, time. Life it too short to hold grudges unless your name is Guiseppe Rossi or Lee Melchionni.

If anything TENNIS! triggers me. A sport I will just never enjoy.

Bad news, the season starts again soon. I suspect you'll find the hate again

Bad news, the season starts again soon. I suspect you'll find the hate again

Eh, if the reports are true and we really do hire Rafa as manager, I think all my hate will be reserved for the idiots running Everton.

It’s hard to hate anyone else when your club is goddamn disaster.

Eh, if the reports are true and we really do hire Rafa as manager, I think all my hate will be reserved for the idiots running Everton.

It’s hard to hate anyone else when your club is goddamn disaster.

If Spurs hire Nuno I'll be right there with you

I'm happy with Manchester United's manager. I hope that makes y'all feel better. I think he's done very well.

Everton reportedly getting close to signing Sergio Romero on a free. Best of luck to him.

Shameful for United to not have sold/loaned him out last season when they clearly had no intention of playing him as he was behind both DDG and Henderson in the pecking order.

I'd like to publicly announce that my fatwa against Hueng Min Son has ended. I just don't have the hate in my heart anymore.

Thank you for your time.

Does he still have a chicken standing on a basketball on his kit? I still hate him then.

Oh shit...

A radar? Wow, this guy knows nothing about football, posting that.

Cavaminga would be a great signing for ManU. I would not like for it to happen.

Can we have Van Der Beek if that happens though? I still rate him.

Well apparently some fan left a threatening banner outside Benitez’s home in Liverpool telling him not to sign with us.

That’s fucking disgusting and not remotely okay.

Just finishing up the paperwork, announce Benitez, and prepare for relegation. Our owner, board, and whoever left that threat all deserve it.

Back