• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Covid-Ravaged BC: Wednesday 7 pm ACCN

I’m thinking we might have pulled off another win or two with DuBose playing.

Yeah this season looks a little different if he'd been 100% all season. I mean, not importantly different, but he's the only dude we have that can just go get a bucket anywhere on the floor. Solid player while almost everyone else on the team is a crapshoot game by game.

I mean, try explaining to someone watching the trainwreck of a game Massoud is playing tonight that he scored over 30 in an ACC game recently...

This is what I was wondering as well. Do we expect him back next year?

I think he can come back if he chooses.

I don't think Massoud could hit the ocean from the pier tonight.

Tonight I might suggest getting Antonio a few more shots. He seems to be on from 3.

I think he can come back if he chooses.

I don't think Massoud could hit the ocean from the pier tonight.

unfortunately it hasn't slowed him from taking a number of forced jumpers

Massoud had a nice midrange bucket earlier and has been jacking corner 3s ever since.

New high at Wake for duBose. BC has no answer for him.

Mucius with a sneaky solid game tonight, good shot at a double double.

Clearly we don’t want to do this the easy way.

somehow after mostly dominating the game and owning a large rebounding advantage combined with bad Eagle 3 point shooting we're only up 9....

Ha, Mucius/Dubose/Jonah - 58% from deep.

Rest of the team, 0% on 0/13 shooting.

Yep, not making it easy.

somehow after mostly dominating the game and owning a large rebounding advantage combined with bad Eagle 3 point shooting we're only up 9....

Turnovers and poor shooting by Wake.

I don't recall ever seeing a team so consistently poor at dealing with full court pressure.

We are either the worst coached team I've seen against the press or our players are kind of stupid.

Back