• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 MLB Season Thread

Ah yes. I'm sure all the service, hospitality, parking and beer and hot dog guys at the new stadium are hedge fund managers in Buckhead for their day job.

Nice way to justify the racist voting law GA passed.

But you supported a lifelong racist as POTUs.

Nice way to justify the racist voting law GA passed.

But you supported a lifelong racist as POTUs.

I really stopped responding to your utter ignorance years ago but I'm not really sure how you could possibly know who I've supported for anything.

Hopefully they move it to Milwaukee to honor Hank.

Although the last all star game in Milwaukee didn't end so well.

Ah yes. I'm sure all the service, hospitality, parking and beer and hot dog guys at the new stadium are hedge fund managers in Buckhead for their day job.

I’m sure the team took all those folks who worked at Turner Field into account when they moved to an area where mass transit isn’t nearly as well-served.

The official MLB store is still selling all the All Star Game Braves caps and jerseys on the website. They seem to not mind still making money off the game in Georgia.

The official MLB store is still selling all the All Star Game Braves caps and jerseys on the website. They seem to not mind still making money off the game in Georgia.

This happened TODAY!!!

You should definitely buy one so you can take a video of you burning it to post on Parler.

You can't go 162-0 without first going 2-0. LET'S GO Ms!!!

Last night's comeback was awesome. I'll have another of those, please, or, if it is easier, just a nice blowout win. k.thx.bye.

Mariners so good that James 'Big Maple' Paxton is our 3 starter (of 6).

Kikuchi might strike out 27 tonight, which I believe would be some sort of record.

4 strikeouts thru 2 innings for Kikuchi

So maybe just 18 Ks for YK tonight. Trends.

YK has DIRTY stuff. pick him up in your fantasy leagues

you're welcome in advance

White Sox down 3-0, bases loaded, two outs

at bat ends in a stikeout with the White Sox tied 3-3 and still two outs

all against Ohtani who clocked a pitch at 101 mph and hit a HR

All four White Sox runs scored tonight as a result of a wild/missed pitch/throw by the pitcher.

Shohei Ohtani had a pretty amazing season pitching debut game. Threw over 100 mph on several pitches. Hit 451 foot HR. First AL pitcher with a home run in decades.

He was working on the old saw about how to win a ball game: pitch a shutout, hit a homerun.

Back