• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I’m actually impressed the old Viking fan wasn’t in a jersey usually it’s an all jersey fights, so very classy. Also I never understand what the woman are doing, come barreling in and then shocked they are shoved to the ground, then shocked that their man just got knocked the fuck down after fighting for 2 minutes, like what did you think might happen?

Houston Chronicle saying Watson to the Dolphins might be imminent

Better not be effective for this week. I'm having to use Tua in FF due to bye week.

As a return man?

Barca, I'm no Guitar, but I'm guessing Carolina wants the criminal charges resolved before giving up 3 1s. I think that's a wise course of action. Maybe Ross is willing to trade 3 1s without resolution of the criminal cases. This may be another example as to why Stephen Ross is 1 of the worst owners in the sport.

Barca, I'm no Guitar, but I'm guessing Carolina wants the criminal charges resolved before giving up 3 1s. I think that's a wise course of action. Maybe Ross is willing to trade 3 1s without resolution of the criminal cases. This may be another example as to why Stephen Ross is 1 of the worst owners in the sport.

The Texans want a major haul for Watson and reportedly won't give any protections if Watson was unable to play for reasons related to his legal situation.

Right now Watson seems to be in some unofficial not playing status. If he were to be traded to another team, the Commissioner might put him on the exempt list.

Also, if the Texans trade Watson this season the will incur a $67 million dead cap hit. They are only paying him $10 million in actual cash salary.

Carolina also probably doesn't want to give up 3 1s when they need at least 3 or 4 starting O-linemen and would still have to pay Watson. That would be a tough spot to be in to continue rebuilding around him, with both his contractual burden and the lack of draft picks.

like the aggressive play call but man sam botched that 3rd down. chuba was just sitting there forever waiting for the ball

Another Anderson drop. Horrible punt. Offense looks like crap.

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - 3-3 at Giants - 3 game losing streak; CMC on IR

Royce Freeman was right there. Sure he was getting the shit knocked out of him but he was there. I don’t get how that is grounding by the letter of the rule.

There’s a lot of cap room wrapped up in a great player who can’t stay healthy, a decent LB, and a WR who forgot how to catch.

Back