• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Damn, I went all in with my friend group last night to pretend to be a Panthers insider. Even told them my good friend Tepper had hired a PI and attorney in Houston to get to the bottom of this, and he had the green light to get Watson.

Why do all my friends hate me now?

These reporters all seem to have gotten word this morning. guitar, have you heard differently from your sources this morning?

No. But I haven’t talked to them in a few days. Monday I think it was. Maybe it’s changed. But my guess is they have come to the conclusion that he wouldn’t be able to play for a while so they just aren’t going to make a deal before the deadline.

No. But I haven’t talked to them in a few days. Monday I think it was. Maybe it’s changed. But my guess is they have come to the conclusion that he wouldn’t be able to play for a while so they just aren’t going to make a deal before the deadline.

Damn even the PI Tepper hired to not find out that Watson was a rapist somehow found out Watson was a rapist. Tough Lost.

Damn, I went all in with my friend group last night to pretend to be a Panthers insider. Even told them my good friend Tepper had hired a PI and attorney in Houston to get to the bottom of this, and he had the green light to get Watson.

Why do all my friends hate me now?

I can venture a guess on that.

Anyway, if I can find anything out I will try to help us understand what’s going on.

Anyway, if I can find anything out I will try to help us understand what’s going on.

That’s cool. You’ve had some insider insights. Just no need to trash the actual information brokers out there whose job it is to research and report. Some of them are off base but some have solid stuff.

My main concern remains with the Aaron Rodgers situation. I’m a Packers fan first and foremost. I still hold out hope he stays. But now the Cleveland situation might be the perfect opening for Aaron if the Browns don’t want to sign Mayfield for the big bucks. Aaron would fit right into that team with those weapons.

My main concern remains with the Aaron Rodgers situation. I’m a Packers fan first and foremost. I still hold out hope he stays. But now the Cleveland situation might be the perfect opening for Aaron if the Browns don’t want to sign Mayfield for the big bucks. Aaron would fit right into that team with those weapons.

i don't think either of those situations have an impact on the panthers unless we would be interested in baker

No they don’t. I’m just a huge Packers fan since I was 5. I don’t want Rodgers to leave obviously and I damn sure don’t want a Rodgers - Mayfield trade of any sort.

No they don’t. I’m just a huge Packers fan since I was 5. I don’t want Rodgers to leave obviously and I damn sure don’t want a Rodgers - Mayfield trade of any sort.

What about a Rodgers/Darnold trade? I hear if you can build an impenetrable wall around him, give him a top tier RB and surround him with stud WR's, he has the potential to be pretty good.

*You may also need your TE to actually be a linebacker to knock/strip loose some interceptions.

I wasn't being serious.

You clearly have a good source based on the Jaycee Horn draft pick and the Darnold trade.

I mean wasn’t the Rapport take of “ The QB has only waived his no-trade clause for the #Dolphins.” one of the bigger take always. Doesn’t matter if you try and pursue someone that doesn’t want to be traded to your team.

oh great now some rumors that rhule may be interested in going back to college

But how is he going to guarantee NFL jobs to his Temple players if he's at USC?

At least when he returns to the NFL next time, the former players he shoehorns into his rosters will at least be plausible NFL talent.

USC isn't a good job. They've been through a few poor regimes since Carroll, and recruits don't remember them playing for a natty. Add to that, the PAC-12 has taken a pretty big hit over the last several years of not having any elite teams. It's not that dissimilar to where Wake is in hoops now. LSU does have the potential to be a great job by being the only football factory in a talent rich state in the SEC.

I’d like to see Rhule stay and the most overrated offensive coordinator of all time in Joe Brady take a hike. What a joke that he could be up for head coaching jobs at the college or NFL level. He wasn’t even an offensive coordinator at LSU. One year as a passing game coordinator with a QB that doesn’t miss a damn throw and one of the best if not the best wide receiver corps in many years In college football at LSU. Then last year he was pretty much a flop and again this year same thing.

Back