• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I love that alabama OL pick... give me one of those every single draft.

The espn pundits seem to love our draft with the caveat that it is dependent on what Sam Darnold does.

Duke really has stunk for as many players as they have had drafted.

Picked up the long snapper of the future I guess. Another Alabama pick.

Really like the Brown and Smith picks. Can't do better than that in R6.

Picked up the long snapper of the future I guess. Another Alabama pick.

McShay was just gushing over him and saying "he'll be the best long snapper in the league! He comes from a long line of long snappers." :cool:

And we stole him from the WFT! They have to settle for the 2nd best long snapper 3 picks later.

Yeah. Jansen is 35 and signed a 1 year deal so he may plan to retire or Fit may plan to move on. Give Fletcher a year on the practice squad to learn under Jansen and then hope he holds on to the spot for 10+ years.

the two long snapper picks have to sting Sage Surratt. Just a terrible decision on his part and one we've seen time and again as Deac fans.

Jansen's money is non guaranteed so have to think that he is gone to save some coin.

Quote from Reddit: "Rivera stole our #3 pick by playing Haskins, so we just took his long snapper" :)

DT from UK in the 7th. 11 dudes. Turned 6 picks into 11 dudes and a 4th round pick next year.

DT from UK in the 7th. 11 dudes. Turned 6 picks into 11 dudes and a 4th round pick next year.

How many you think will be on the 53-man on opening day?

Schedule release on May 12, BTW

Definitely Horn, Marshall, and Christensen. Probably Fletcher. I'll guess Hubbard makes it and then the rest are on the practice squad.

I don’t see how Brown doesn’t make it if he’s in any way serviceable

9 of the 11 picks were in Daniel Jeremiah's top 150. If that has any weight? I guess that's something. Will be interesting to see how many do end up on the roster.

Guess so. Or Will Grier. Got to imagine they'll bring in a UDFA QB too.

Back