• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 2021 Schedule Released

So the Falcons just drafted a TE/WR with the 4th overall pick to show that they wanted to make one last run with Ryan, but now Julio is saying he wants out? Seems like they’re going to be mired in mediocrity watching all of these young, talented receivers mesh with Ryan before he is gone and they have to start all over, hoping to hit on a QB with more potential than Fields or Jones.

Or maybe the NFL takes after pro basketball and the trade market just gets blown wide open to create super teams like the Bucs year after year.

Last edited:
So the Falcons just drafted a TE/WR with the 4th overall pick to show that they wanted to make one last run with Ryan, but now Julio is saying he wants out? Seems like they’re going to be mired in mediocrity watching all of these young, talented receivers mesh with Ryan before he is gone and they have to start all over, hoping to hit on a QB with more potential than Fields or Jones.

Or maybe the NFL takes after pro basketball and the trade market just gets blown wide open to create super teams like the Bucs year after year.

giphy.gif

Yeah, and Jones saying he's out of there probably doesn't help improve his trade value. They'll be mediocre the next few years. The Bucs have 2 more good years before TB retires, and the question then is if they can find a QB with the 28th pick or in FA. The question is the Saints. I could see them winning 5 games or 11 games - no idea what to expect from them.

Greg Olsen's 8-year old son may need a heart transplant soon.

Bank of America will be at 100% capacity, no masks or proof of vaccination

I don't think anyone seriously believed her was open to coming back, but Kuechly confirmed he is not going to return to the football field as a player.

We've had great success drafting MLBs in the 1st round, but going forward, we need to know that they're probably not going to play more than 6-8 years at a high level.

You’re right I read Slater and thought he went to the Vikings, not the Chargers. Whoops

Rhule mentioned four guys as possible starting LT and not Christiansen. Looks like he’s slotted in at guard.

Rhule mentioned four guys as possible starting LT and not Christiansen. Looks like he’s slotted in at guard.

For this reason alone, one has to downgrade our draft.

Rhule drafts like my wife shops. Needed a left tackle; brought home a guard... bc it was "on sale," (a value pick).

Back