Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135358596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1274

Thread: Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 2021 Schedule Released

Always bittersweet news, but happy for the Olsens. Glad he's retired so he can focus on his son/family. Prayers for them all.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    For this reason alone, one has to downgrade our draft.

Rhule drafts like my wife shops. Needed a left tackle; brought home a guard... bc it was "on sale," (a value pick).
    Ouch. Seems like good analogy though. LT isn't a position where you can just throw a guy there. We've been trying that for way too long.

Rae Carruth's son, Chancellor Lee Adams, is about to graduate from high school.

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/06/01/i-ju...e-high-school/

The convicted felon, according to prosecutors, arranged to have Chancellorís mother pregnant Cherica Adams killed to get out of paying child support.

Saundra Adams says she is hopeful Carruth will reach out.

ďWith the announcement on social media that Chancellor Lee is graduating, I hope that will also spark some pride in Ray Carruth,Ē said Saundra Adams. ďAnd heíll be excited about his sonís accomplishments because he truly has, um, just, just done a phenomenal job with getting to this milestone.Ē

His grandmother is a better person than just about everyone. Kid looks just like his dad.

Julio running from Horn.

Does this trade mean Atlanta is officially in rebuild mode? I guess they really didnít like Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    Julio running from Horn.

Does this trade mean Atlanta is officially in rebuild mode? I guess they really didnít like Fields.
    They were in a difficult spot. Ryan at his age has only a small fraction of the trade value guys like Rodgers, Wilson and Watson have. And he probably told the team he wanted to play another 4 or so years. And they have holes everywhere on the roster and no cap space. So you draft the generational TE and wait a few years to address QB.

If Julio can stay healthy, Tennessee's offense will be difficult to stop. They're going to have a lot of combined scores in the 70s.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    They were in a difficult spot. Ryan at his age has only a small fraction of the trade value guys like Rodgers, Wilson and Watson have. And he probably told the team he wanted to play another 4 or so years. And they have holes everywhere on the roster and no cap space. So you draft the generational TE and wait a few years to address QB.

If Julio can stay healthy, Tennessee's offense will be difficult to stop. They're going to have a lot of combined scores in the 70s.

perfect julio trade

goes to AFC
    falcons get worse
    falcons get pennies on the dollar for him

awesome

I donít know what itís like to be able to root for Julio.

Super pumped that Sam Darnold is going to investigate the vaccine and canít wait to hear his report

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    Super pumped that Sam Darnold is going to investigate the vaccine and canít wait to hear his report
    Heís looking into it. Has his lab set up and everything.

Good to know our franchise qb of the moment is a fucking moron.

Well he does have experience with infectious disease

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Heís looking into it. Has his lab set up and everything.

Good to know our franchise qb of the moment is a fucking moron.
    Derek Anderson can help with the investigation

Geez. What a dumbass. Both to think it and say it publicly.

And apparently Watson wants to go to the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    Looks like Montez Sweat can help Darnold make the decision on the vaccine. Dude knows his stuff.

Washingtonís Montez Sweat told media heís not willing to get vaccinated.

ďIím not a fan of it,Ē Sweat said after Washingtonís vaccine information session. ďI probably wonít get vaccinated until I get more facts and all that type (of) stuff. Iím not a fan of it at all. I havenít caught COVID yet. I donít see me treating COVID until I actually get COVID.Ē

Darnold and Sweat and these idiot NFL players should immediately be put in the concussion protocol after statements like these.

Richard Joyce
    Maybe Jon Rahm can weigh in for clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Geez. What a dumbass. Both to think it and say it publicly.

And apparently Watson wants to go to the Broncos.
    He's never sounded like the sharpest tool in the shed. So I guess this confirms it.

Doesn't matter where Watson wants to go. If Carolina outbids Denver, they'll trade him to Carolina. And it's not like he won't play for Carolina. He'll be out of Houston, and that'll have to be good enough for him. I still think it's more likely Rodgers to Denver and Watson to Carolina. The question is before this season or next offseason.

Sweat said he needed more facts after Rivera brought in an expert on it. So really what he wants is an opinion like his own.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Sweat said he needed more facts after Rivera brought in an expert on it. So really what he wants is an opinion like his own.
    He needs to his own research on Facebook.

Gonna be pretty funny when all the vaccinated players die from the vaccine and Darnold and Sweat are going head in the NFC Championship Game.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Gonna be pretty funny when all the vaccinated players die from the vaccine and Darnold and Sweat are going head in the NFC Championship Game.
    Your definition of funny must seriously match up with RJ's.

LMAO right now. Iíll be dead too.