• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

For this reason alone, one has to downgrade our draft.

Rhule drafts like my wife shops. Needed a left tackle; brought home a guard... bc it was "on sale," (a value pick).

Ouch. Seems like good analogy though. LT isn't a position where you can just throw a guy there. We've been trying that for way too long.

Rae Carruth's son, Chancellor Lee Adams, is about to graduate from high school.

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/06/01/i-j...ms-beats-odds-set-graduate-vance-high-school/

The convicted felon, according to prosecutors, arranged to have Chancellor’s mother pregnant Cherica Adams killed to get out of paying child support.

Saundra Adams says she is hopeful Carruth will reach out.

“With the announcement on social media that Chancellor Lee is graduating, I hope that will also spark some pride in Ray Carruth,” said Saundra Adams. “And he’ll be excited about his son’s accomplishments because he truly has, um, just, just done a phenomenal job with getting to this milestone.”

His grandmother is a better person than just about everyone. Kid looks just like his dad.

Julio running from Horn.

Does this trade mean Atlanta is officially in rebuild mode? I guess they really didn’t like Fields.

Julio running from Horn.

Does this trade mean Atlanta is officially in rebuild mode? I guess they really didn’t like Fields.

They were in a difficult spot. Ryan at his age has only a small fraction of the trade value guys like Rodgers, Wilson and Watson have. And he probably told the team he wanted to play another 4 or so years. And they have holes everywhere on the roster and no cap space. So you draft the generational TE and wait a few years to address QB.

If Julio can stay healthy, Tennessee's offense will be difficult to stop. They're going to have a lot of combined scores in the 70s.

They were in a difficult spot. Ryan at his age has only a small fraction of the trade value guys like Rodgers, Wilson and Watson have. And he probably told the team he wanted to play another 4 or so years. And they have holes everywhere on the roster and no cap space. So you draft the generational TE and wait a few years to address QB.

If Julio can stay healthy, Tennessee's offense will be difficult to stop. They're going to have a lot of combined scores in the 70s.

perfect julio trade

goes to AFC
falcons get worse
falcons get pennies on the dollar for him

awesome

I don’t know what it’s like to be able to root for Julio.

Super pumped that Sam Darnold is going to investigate the vaccine and can’t wait to hear his report

He’s looking into it. Has his lab set up and everything.

Good to know our franchise qb of the moment is a fucking moron.

Geez. What a dumbass. Both to think it and say it publicly.

And apparently Watson wants to go to the Broncos.

Super pumped that Sam Darnold is going to investigate the vaccine and can’t wait to hear his report

Looks like Montez Sweat can help Darnold make the decision on the vaccine. Dude knows his stuff.

Washington’s Montez Sweat told media he’s not willing to get vaccinated.

“I’m not a fan of it,” Sweat said after Washington’s vaccine information session. “I probably won’t get vaccinated until I get more facts and all that type (of) stuff. I’m not a fan of it at all. I haven’t caught COVID yet. I don’t see me treating COVID until I actually get COVID.”

Darnold and Sweat and these idiot NFL players should immediately be put in the concussion protocol after statements like these.

Geez. What a dumbass. Both to think it and say it publicly.

And apparently Watson wants to go to the Broncos.

He's never sounded like the sharpest tool in the shed. So I guess this confirms it.

Doesn't matter where Watson wants to go. If Carolina outbids Denver, they'll trade him to Carolina. And it's not like he won't play for Carolina. He'll be out of Houston, and that'll have to be good enough for him. I still think it's more likely Rodgers to Denver and Watson to Carolina. The question is before this season or next offseason.

Sweat said he needed more facts after Rivera brought in an expert on it. So really what he wants is an opinion like his own.

Gonna be pretty funny when all the vaccinated players die from the vaccine and Darnold and Sweat are going head in the NFC Championship Game.

Back