• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Nobody under like 60 watches Tucker Carlson. It's not his fault millennials aren't getting vaccinated.

Not true. I unfortunately know plenty of folks in their 40s and 50s who love him, including members of my family. Hannity is a bit much for some of them, but they love them some Tucker.

it's a weird thing with young people not getting the shot. my dad lives in coastal Alabama and he's very liberal but all of his neighbors, while very nice, are all super MAGAts. all older people, they are vaccinated. one couple has two kids in their 30s who are refusing to get vaccinated because they don't see it as a big deal. I just don't get it.

If it's not a big deal, just get the vaccine. It's such a minor unintrusive thing to do. You may feel like shit for 36 hours. You probably won't. There's a very small chance of something bad happening, but those odds are far less than the odds of getting COVID and dealing with that.

NFL athletes put all kinds of crap in their bodies in order to do their jobs better. Vaccinations should fall into the same category.

If it's not a big deal, just get the vaccine. It's such a minor unintrusive thing to do. You may feel like shit for 36 hours. You probably won't. There's a very small chance of something bad happening, but those odds are far less than the odds of getting COVID and dealing with that.

NFL athletes put all kinds of crap in their bodies in order to do their jobs better. Vaccinations should fall into the same category.

This wouldn't be a problem had the rona occurred before the advent of cable news and when everyone listened to Walter Cronkite at night.

Fuck this vaccine noise.

Y'all starting to feel the vibes? Because it almost July so I am starting to feel them vibes.

So who is going to be our Kendall Hinton after Darnold contaminate the whole QB room?

If I am a backup, I'm getting vaxxed but not admitting it in the locker room and spreading some Tucker Carlson doubt and suspicion. ;)

I think the longest after a vaccine that a side effect has shown up is 3 weeks - on ANY vaccine EVER. I think that was only like once and I believe it was a case of narcolepsy (that maybe was) from the swine flu vaccine. You're not going to grow a 3rd arm in 15 years or some other condition appear beyond the first few days of a vaccine. Vaccines just don't work that way.

One of my employees actually said that to me as a reason he wouldn't get the vaccine - he was afraid he would grow a 3rd arm or something down the road. I said that would be great, maybe you would finally get some damn work done.

One of Rhule's Temple turds, WR Ventell Bryant, will miss the first two games for violating the league's substance abuse policy. Coach goes out of his way to put a guy with one career catch (in 2019) on the roster and this is how he thanks him.

Last edited:
Doesn’t make sense to bring in a new QB and not fix the OL.

Doesn’t make sense to bring in a new QB and not fix the OL.

Darnold is used to mediocre OL play.

I'm still holding out hope that y'all get Watson. I don't see Carolina as a playoff contender the next 2 years with Darnold as your QB.

Darnold is used to mediocre OL play.

I'm still holding out hope that y'all get Watson. I don't see Carolina as a playoff contender the next 2 years with Darnold as your QB.

Yeah, because the Saints and Falcons are both going 12-4.

Back