• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I'm glad we have a pipeline to one of the powerhouse programs in college football.

Seems like a bitch. Do not want.

Agreed. I wouldn’t want that reporter and his silly question either.

I dont know. Barry McCockiner is as reputable a name in sports as there ever has been. You just have to sound it out.

@UltraWeedHater has a pretty lame sense of humor.

I'm a huge Ernie Johnson Jr fan. I hate Alabama but this is good. A friend sent it to me earlier:

https://twitter.com/AlabamaFTBL/status/1425592614686838789?s=20

For those of you not aware, Ernie Johnson Jr epitomized a true family man and father. Google his relationship with his son Michael. I could post a few videos. Ernie is awesome at his job and he's an awesome human being.

I havent really learned how to post Twitter links and the like.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that this morning. My dad did a favor for Ernie, Sr. one time and he's every bit as good of a dude as Ernie, Jr.

I know it’s preseason but seeing all the hype the rookies are getting, if one turns out to be really good I’m gonna be pretty resentful we have to rely on Sam fucking Darnold because supposedly our owner and coach don’t like rookie QBs.

Same. Fields and Jones looked good in their debuts. Surtain already has a pick 6. If Horn doesn’t look good, there’s going to be heat on the front office. They also need a bunch of those rookies to make the roster. Wheeling and dealing for 11 picks doesn’t really matter much if only 4 or 5 make the active roster.

Darnold and the rest of the starters aren’t even going to play tomorrow. Plenty of teams aren’t playing their starting QBs at all.

Seems like these joint practices are doing the trick for coaches. Preseason games seem even less necessary than before.

I’d like to see the league go to one preseason game and maybe 18 games with two before Labor Day.

Horn’s been getting a lot of picks in practice. But who’s he picking off? Oh.

My reaction to that tweet:

First sentence: OK, I can buy that.
Second sentence: LOL. Whatever.
Third sentence: This guy is delusional.

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - Preseason #1 vs. Colts on Sun at 1

Darnold not playing today.

Apparently we have looked pretty bad in the practices against the Colts.

Last edited:
Ah, got it.

Not good with so many positive debuts last night.

Terrace Marshall big play. Not a lot of breakaway speed though

I’ve never even heard of most of the back 7 starting today and I’ve kept decent tabs on the roster. Horn isn’t even playing.

Back