• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

8 more catches than Ian Thomas last year and 4 years younger than Greg Olsen.

I wouldn't mind having him, but I wouldn't rush to get him or overpay. I'd wait to see who else is available and at what price.

8 more catches than Ian Thomas last year and 4 years younger than Greg Olsen.

Only two more Pro Bowls than Ian Thomas.

There’s going to be several decent TE on the market.

My dad has two tickets available for sale for the upcoming season on the first row where the Panthers walk out of the tunnel. PM if interested

Pretty basic analysis here. There is an interesting tidbit that the Niners have inquired about trading for Teddy to back up Garoppollo.

Carolina Panthers offseason QB plan: Trade for Deshaun Watson, flip Teddy Bridgewater … draft Zach Wilson? https://theathletic.com/2415715/202...son-flip-teddy-bridgewater-draft-zach-wilson/

Trading up costs way too much for such uncertainty in a young QB. I think it’s Watson, Teddy, Teddy and Lance, or other mediocre veteran in that order.

Agree. Don't trade up for Lance or Wilson.

Either Smith or Taylor would be excellent place holders and tutors for Lance or Wilson, who each have only started 17 college games.

Thomas Davis cut by WFT, signing 1-day contract to retire as a Panther

Awesome. Get him on the coaching staff even though he never went to Temple or Baylor.

i shall wear my Thomas Davis jersey tomorrow to honor the man.

Here's a question that I haven't heard anyone in the sports media talk about. We've even heard Wilson for Dak. But no one has suggested a Dak/Watson trade. Houston would be getting a legit top 10 QB in return, and they'd be willing to pay him the money and length of contract Dak would want. And Dak is a way better QB option than Darnold, Tua, Wilson, Garropolo or whatever you can get out of Chicago. So please tell me why this is crazy and why no one has mentioned it.

I've seen straight up swaps including Dak-Watson-Russ discussed. But people seem to think the Cowboys and Dak will work things out.

I used to think that but he was slinging it before his injury last year

I've seen straight up swaps including Dak-Watson-Russ discussed. But people seem to think the Cowboys and Dak will work things out.

DangeRuss and the Dallas Cowboys just deserve each other.

Back