Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - Our QB Sam Darnold

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    I think Iím on the Trey Lance at 8 train vs. 3 firsts and Burns for Watson

Shoot me
    Count me in too

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    i would honestly move CMC before Burns or Chinn or any of the young talent. the odometer is ticking....
    CMC is one year removed from being perhaps the best RB in the NFL. Injured last year yes. But...

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    CSR put together an interesting read about rookie snap counts.

Offense: https://www.catscratchreader.com/202...tions-for-2021

I knew about the QB Tommy Stevens saga after the draft but I checked out of Week 17 and had no idea he actually played vs. the Saints.
    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sp...248247440.html

Defense: https://www.catscratchreader.com/202...tions-for-2021

Sorry Panther fans, I think Cvilleís prediction record is something less than 5% so no Watson for you.

Okay, this Houston situation just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. So a masseuse has filed a civil suit against Watson alleging sexual assault, and she's represented by an attorney who is a huge Texans fan and a neighbor or former neighbor of McNair. Are they intentionally driving down his price?

Probably making him more attractive to the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Probably making him more attractive to the Pats.
    Credit where credit is due.

You know the Panthers will give some ridiculous offer like 3 firsts, players, etc... and Caserio will trade him to the Pats for a bag of peanuts and Belichickís approving grin.

BigCat would be all over this new Watson story, probably throw in another 1st and 3rd just for Watson to whisper what happened in his ear with the lights off.

Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Okay, this Houston situation just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. So a masseuse has filed a civil suit against Watson alleging sexual assault, and she's represented by an attorney who is a huge Texans fan and a neighbor or former neighbor of McNair. Are they intentionally driving down his price?
    Why would they drive down his price?

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDaddy View Post
    Texans fans who donít want him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Texans fans who donít want him anymore.
    That makes sense. Though strangely he's also wanting to leave, so their issue should be with management refusing to trade him. Now management is even less enticed to trade him if his price plummets. Not that I expect it will.

Watson categorically denies doing this but the therapist says she has an apology text from him.

First and foremost, I hope what she is saying did not happen. Second, IF it did happen, I hope there is clear evidence that would allow her to prove it. Third, knowing absolutely nothing about the situation, on the cover, this looks like your typical celebrity image extortion for a payment type deal. Again, I hope that is not the case and either #1 or #2 is the truth (and that she gets the help she needs if its #2).

Panthers sign MLB Denzel Perryman.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...an-sources-say

Breaking news: former Temple player signed

Reddick was awesome last year

At least we signed a GOOD Temple player this time

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDaddy View Post
    Because they're stupid and vindictive. I don't know. But her attorney is a high profile politico type who probably knows the McNair family and is a yuge Texans fan. The timing and everything about this suit is a tad fishy. I think the Texans put out their statement that they first learned of this suit Tuesday night to get out ahead of any speculation that someone in management may have had something to do with this given this attorney's possible connections with the team.

maybe the texans are trying to scare away other teams from being interested at all

Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    maybe the texans are trying to scare away other teams from being interested at all
    This makes more sense to me than self sabotage