• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Nobody is more clean cut than Russ.

Mel Kiper has Panthers trading up to 3 to get Fields. Hard to imagine with Lance and Jones behind him.

If they Panthers stay at 8 the only QB on the board will be Mac Jones, and it's 50/50 if he'll even be there.

I’d rather go OL or BPA than trade up or take Jones. If there are four or five QBs taken before 8, that means we can get a good player or trade down and still get a good player and assets to use on Day 2 or next offseason.

I’d rather go OL or BPA than trade up or take Jones. If there are four or five QBs taken before 8, that means we can get a good player or trade down and still get a good player and assets to use on Day 2 or next offseason.

Agreed. I wouldn’t feel right about giving something up to get Fields when there are options either for another QB at 8 or as you say, BPA/trade down. I guess if we do that we have to trust that the front office is convinced he’s going to be way better than Lance or Jones.

NFL.com's mock has us trading up to 4 to get Lance, but the Broncos take Fields at 9

If they Panthers stay at 8 the only QB on the board will be Mac Jones, and it's 50/50 if he'll even be there.

I think there will be 2 QBs there at 8. I don't see Carolina trading up to 3 for Fields. He has more issues than Jones or Lance. I'm still not convinced Atl goes QB at 4, but every mock has them taking a QB. Philly isn't going QB, and I think Detroit takes a WR. Denver or San Fran could jump you, but I'm kinda doubting that happens. I think Carolina drafts a QB at 8, and it's either Jones or Lance. Rhule got his up close look at Jones at SB week where he was the best QB, and they've done their due diligence on Lance. So if they take a QB there, I feel pretty good that Rhule and Brady can develop whichever guy they like.

I think there will be 2 QBs there at 8. I don't see Carolina trading up to 3 for Fields. He has more issues than Jones or Lance. I'm still not convinced Atl goes QB at 4, but every mock has them taking a QB. Philly isn't going QB, and I think Detroit takes a WR. Denver or San Fran could jump you, but I'm kinda doubting that happens. I think Carolina drafts a QB at 8, and it's either Jones or Lance. Rhule got his up close look at Jones at SB week where he was the best QB, and they've done their due diligence on Lance. So if they take a QB there, I feel pretty good that Rhule and Brady can develop whichever guy they like.

Yeah, for clarity, I think teams will jump up in front of us. Not the existing teams in those spots taking QBs.

i like it. offer a 2025 7th rounder and a bag of fritos.

Hilarious that Houston is getting screwed over for being stubborn about not trading a guy who clearly doesn’t want to be there.

Hilarious that Houston is getting screwed over for being stubborn about not trading a guy who clearly doesn’t want to be there.

Yeah, but I wouldn't trade for him until I see what the Harris Co. DA does. If he charges Watson criminally, Watson could be done. But if my suspicions are correct, and Watson was paying those women 4 digits and not low 3 digits, then the illegal consideration he was paying for was a kraftier massage.

Deshaun now has 14 lawsuits and 24 accusers. We he be able to come back from this?

Back