• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Sorry Panther fans, I think Cville’s prediction record is something less than 5% so no Watson for you.

Okay, this Houston situation just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. So a masseuse has filed a civil suit against Watson alleging sexual assault, and she's represented by an attorney who is a huge Texans fan and a neighbor or former neighbor of McNair. Are they intentionally driving down his price?

Probably making him more attractive to the Pats.

You know the Panthers will give some ridiculous offer like 3 firsts, players, etc... and Caserio will trade him to the Pats for a bag of peanuts and Belichick’s approving grin.

BigCat would be all over this new Watson story, probably throw in another 1st and 3rd just for Watson to whisper what happened in his ear with the lights off.

Okay, this Houston situation just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. So a masseuse has filed a civil suit against Watson alleging sexual assault, and she's represented by an attorney who is a huge Texans fan and a neighbor or former neighbor of McNair. Are they intentionally driving down his price?

Why would they drive down his price?

Texans fans who don’t want him anymore.

That makes sense. Though strangely he's also wanting to leave, so their issue should be with management refusing to trade him. Now management is even less enticed to trade him if his price plummets. Not that I expect it will.

Watson categorically denies doing this but the therapist says she has an apology text from him.

First and foremost, I hope what she is saying did not happen. Second, IF it did happen, I hope there is clear evidence that would allow her to prove it. Third, knowing absolutely nothing about the situation, on the cover, this looks like your typical celebrity image extortion for a payment type deal. Again, I hope that is not the case and either #1 or #2 is the truth (and that she gets the help she needs if its #2).

Reddick was awesome last year

At least we signed a GOOD Temple player this time

Why would they drive down his price?

Because they're stupid and vindictive. I don't know. But her attorney is a high profile politico type who probably knows the McNair family and is a yuge Texans fan. The timing and everything about this suit is a tad fishy. I think the Texans put out their statement that they first learned of this suit Tuesday night to get out ahead of any speculation that someone in management may have had something to do with this given this attorney's possible connections with the team.

maybe the texans are trying to scare away other teams from being interested at all

Back