• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Was just popping in to post this, Panthers flew the whole damn organization out to Lance's pro day and apparently he's balling out.

Links?

One thought is if Lance looks good in the preseason and limited action, he could still be included in a trade for Watson.

Links?

One thought is if Lance looks good in the preseason and limited action, he could still be included in a trade for Watson.

I still think Houston wants their QB of the future in this trade for the same reason Seattle is reluctant to trade Wilson to Chicago - they don't get a QB in exchange. If I'm Houston, that means I'm calling NYJ because Wilson > Tua, Darnold, Garrapolo and the rest of this draft class. But then again, Houston appears to be institutionally brain dead.

Back to Carolina, of course they should be sending the whole crew to Lance's, Jones' and Fields' pro days and do their due diligence on all 3. If you miss on Watson, those 3 guys are your next best options, and I believe 2 of those 3 will be on the board at 8 because Philly and Detroit won't be taking QBs. And I'd also be talking to Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor about a 2 year mentor deal because they've already poisoned the well with Bridgewater. Or maybe Flacco if they end up with Jones.

think of how many of these bad boys he'd sell

615fxdTK9SL._SL1000_.jpg

(based in CLT)

Man, those ToastChee are good. When I was at Wake, my mentor had a bunch of those. Whenever I went to her office to meet or do my research job, I'd snack on those. Now I keep them in my office. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring them home because my son has a severe peanut allergy.

But then again, Houston appears to be institutionally brain dead.

Yesterday's press conference with the coach was tone-deaf. "Oh yes, he's our QB and he wants to be here." C'mon man.

Evidently he had been a little more forthcoming in a previous podcast and the powers that be intercepted and redirected him before the presser.

All of them are great. Just depends on the mood you’re in.

So are we going to draft the next Josh Allen or not?

Those crackers were always part of the "snack in the car while traveling on vacation" for our family.

Back