• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
We started last year's thread before the Super Bowl. Fuck the Bucs. Time for the Panthers to get back to the top of the division. Then we're going to the playoffs. Then we're going to win the NFC. Then we're going to the Super Bowl. Then we're going to be the NFL Champs!

That RT for the Ravens is actually a LT by trade, right? Isn't that why he's mad? I'm all for bringing in him to play LT for us if so.

I hope that david tepper is constantly consumed with how to get deshaun watson

That RT for the Ravens is actually a LT by trade, right? Isn't that why he's mad? I'm all for bringing in him to play LT for us if so.

Brown was a LT at Oklahoma. His poor numbers at the combine caused him slip to the 3rd round (he was projected as a 1st rounder before the combine) and be viewed solely as a RT, which is what he played his first 2.5 years, until Stanley got injured mid-season this past year. He played mostly well at LT and wants to be a LT. Sounds like the Ravens have permitted his agent to seek a trade, and they'll likely want a late 1st or the equivalent to trade him now. They know they're going to eventually lose him because he wants to be a LT and we have Stanley there, and because we won't have the money to throw at him, Jackson and Andrews after next year. I expect them to give him a 1st round tender after next year if he's not traded now, hence wanting a late 1st to trade him now. The potential trading partner I've heard thus far has been Jax.

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - New Season. New Thread. New QB?

So....?

Nevermind false alarm - thought I saw it being reported we had traded for #3 but that was just Mcshay’s latest mock

Last edited:
bump since I locked the other thread to consolidate discussion

go panthercats

Hard pass
PFF rumor that Vegas is shopping Carr. Whatcha think?

i think Tepper is frustrated/impatient and wants to do something dumb to make a splash (like mortgage the future for Watson) and i am all in for it.

Same here. Right now, we're trying to get one guy who isn't on the market in Watson.

Maybe cross court passes are a little more difficult against the tallest team in the nation.

I could get behind this but not sure it will be enough. CMC is (slightly) damaged goods at this point.

Agreed, and Watson was photo'd with a couple of Phins yesterday. If Houston likes Tua, that's the trading partner. They've got a viable QB to include and the draft capital. If they do get Watson, and if Indy gets Wentz, the AFC is going to be insanely strong next year with Buf, Mia, Bal, Cle, Ten, Ind and KC. NFC will have TB, LAR, GB and maybe SF. Gotta like Stafford's SB chances next year.

Back