• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I’ll take Mike Remmers over Bad Kalil any day.

I like the idea of trading back for multiple picks and getting Darrisaw in the mid-late teens.

I like the idea of trading back for multiple picks and getting Darrisaw in the mid-late teens.

Maybe if Sewell, Slater, and Pitts aren’t there at 8. But that’s a risk because other teams may be looking for a LT and he may not fall far enough. The mocks I’ve seen having him going 13 to the Chargers.

According to the draft value chart, dropping to 11 or 12 would net a 3rd rounder or multiple Day 3 picks.

Pitts already has one foot in the HOF. We have to draft him if we have the chance.

after approximately 1 billion mock drafts, i have decided that trading back is ideal unless pitts or penei is there at #8

I said this before, but Pitts won’t be there at 8. Closest thing I have to inside info.

Meanwhile Bad Kalil was the #4 pick in the entire draft.

Meanwhile Bad Kalil was the #4 pick in the entire draft.

Exactly our pickup of bad Khalil was 10000% worse than Vikings pick up of remmers off a promising season for a young talent.

Basically fuck gettleman, possibly the worst GM of all time. Walked into Hurneys SB team then proceeded to fuck everything else up at ever possible turn. Then did it again with the giants.

I said this before, but Pitts won’t be there at 8. Closest thing I have to inside info.

Agree about Pitts. If you want a LT and stay at 8, I think the thing to do is hope Atlanta drafts a QB (or trades back for someone else to take a QB), which could then get Cincy thinking about taking Pitts instead of Sewell. Cincy has some good young WRs, but they really need that LT, so I could see them trading back for some other team to come up and take Pitts at 5. And I don't think you get a LT early in the 2nd because I don't think Cosmi makes it past KC at 31. And if Sewell and Slater are off the board at 13, I'd think that LAC would take Darrisaw. If I'm Dallas, I think I'd be interested in Slater at 10 and then going D the rest of the draft. I don't think there is a CB or pass rusher of value there, and with your aging OL, you can slide Slater in at G at 1st and then move him out to either T when you have an injury or you move on from 1 of your Ts. There are more than 4 teams who could use a LT but only 4 out there. There is also Orlando Brown. One of the Ravens internet guys has said that the Ravens are not the reason he hasn't been traded yet, as they and other suitors are close on trade value. The apparent issue is he's asking for too big a salary.

Damn, we got Bouye for beans

I assume some of you know about this addictive game. Those of you who don’t will hate me forever.

https://www.first-pick.com/Default.aspx

I made one trade to move down in the 2nd I think:

Your score is: 48747 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 8: Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida (A-)
Round 2 Pick 11 (S.F.): Alex Leatherwood, OT/OG, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 11 (DAL): Alim McNeill, DT, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 38 (S.F.): Ar'Darius Washington, FS/SS, TCU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 8: Ben Cleveland, OG, Georgia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 10 (DAL): Cameron McGrone, ILB/OLB, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 12 (S.F.): Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 6 Pick 10: Adetokunbo Ogundeji, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 6 Pick 39 (COMP): Brenden Jaimes, OT, Nebraska (A+)

Your Future Picks:
2022 Round 1 Pick
2023 Round 1 Pick

The key to getting points and high scores is to make a ton of trades. The first one offered in the group always seems to be the best trade offer.

Its basically pure fantasy, they need to work on their bot, things like im sure the 49ers traded up to number 3 giving up all those picks to select Patrick Surtain.

Back