• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF at FSU : Noon Saturday -- RSN

I guess there isn't much action on the game. It's only up to -13.5.

Using the concept that I haven't been able to call an F$U basketball result since they entered the ACC, if Hamilton pressures us (both some full court and some half court traps), they will easily cover.

This is by far the worst matchup for Wake in the ACC.

Any link to watch this for those of us without Fox Sports?

Any link to watch this for those of us without Fox Sports?

I got excited when I saw it on the ESPN app, but it's showing as blacked out. So, basically, I second Ph's question.

I'm getting the game on one of extended ESPN networks with the sports package.

So FSU has won 22 straight home ACC games.

And our actual schedule was @ND, off, @BC, @FSU, who gets scheduled with 3 straight road games?

ExpressVPN defeating the blackout just fine.

Lol both teams combining for 90% right from deep.

On pace for about 140 points apiece.

Tried nbastreams.tv but it requires flash player which isn't supported anymore.

I used my ExpressVPN preview awhile ago.

I'm kinda surprised F$U isn't doing any trapping. A man-to-man press doesn't create turnovers.

Antonio is playing himself into the NBA lottery.

Did FSU read the scouting report? Press us and don't give Antonio any room to shoot.

Wake looks really good right now.

Neath continues to do stupid things.

ExpressVPN is like $5 a month, at least it was when I signed up. You can also switch to some European server that streams all MMA stuff for free. Definitely worth it imho.

Antonio is unconscious. Why did we take him out of the game?

Back