• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF at FSU : Noon Saturday -- RSN

Wait, our coach is in the face of the players and pointing at them. Didn't Forbes get the memo, can't do that at Wake.

Massoud is a rough watch when he's not hitting 3s.

This is one of those games where Mucius will disappear and have something like 2 points on 1-9 shooting. We really need him to consistently get into double digits if we have any shot of staying in ACC road matches against good/decent teams.

Not to mention that he's one of our more athletic players and FSU will absolutely out-athlete us if he's not playing well.

Massoud misses the box out then Forbes rips Dubose after 3 other guys screw up because he can make the point about effort to a guy who can handle it. We need Antonio on the floor to create offensive pressure

perhaps he’s better in practice but really surprises me that massoud is seemingly still allowed to try and attack the basket off the dribble. from what i’ve seen it almost never goes well.

Three turnovers for Whitt in the first half...but no one talks about it.

If Antonio isn't injured, Forbes owes the team an apology for keeping him on the bench.

I agree, absolutely no idea why Antonio is not in there when we are getting a 15-2 run against us and can't make a shot. He's not a defensive liability. Just strange.

If you had told me the halftime score before the game started, I wouldn't have been surprised. Seeing how we got there over the last 8 minutes was rough to watch though.

perhaps he’s better in practice but really surprises me that massoud is seemingly still allowed to try and attack the basket off the dribble. from what i’ve seen it almost never goes well.

Our players are so limited. If they couldn't do what they're seemingly unable to do, we couldn't actually play the game of basketball.

Neath is trash.

Massoud should be in an Antonio role for a decent team.

Our players are so limited. If they couldn't do what they're seemingly unable to do, we couldn't actually play the game of basketball.

hah i suppose that’s fair. but my point is that from what i’ve seen, we’d be significantly better off for massoud to jack up a contested three rather than trying to put the ball on the floor. but even better, know your limitations (which is on the coaches to define) and just pass the ball.

If Antonio isn't injured, Forbes owes the team an apology for keeping him on the bench.

5 assists?

Not sure where you're getting that idea. It seems like a lot of people have been all over Whitt most of the season for his turnovers. There's hope because he's a freshman, but his turnovers are the biggest negative everyone has been talking about.

Johnson finally got in as the 10th guy and really needed to step up in this type of game with his athleticism but hasn't.

Not sure where you're getting that idea. It seems like a lot of people have been all over Whitt most of the season for his turnovers. There's hope because he's a freshman, but his turnovers are the biggest negative everyone has been talking about.

Just don’t quote and respond to RJ. He has created a narrative in his mind and is trying to pick fights for absolutely no fucking reason.

Back