• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF at FSU : Noon Saturday -- RSN

Not sure where you're getting that idea. It seems like a lot of people have been all over Whitt most of the season for his turnovers. There's hope because he's a freshman, but his turnovers are the biggest negative everyone has been talking about.

Don't confuse RJ with facts. He likes his own.

My disagreeing equals starting fights. How interesting!

Please let me know what opinions I allowed to express.

Three turnovers for Whitt in the first half...but no one talks about it.

If Antonio isn't injured, Forbes owes the team an apology for keeping him on the bench.

One of those was on Neath for handing the ball off with 2 seconds on the clock instead of shooting the open 3.

I can handle Whitt turning the ball over because he moves the ball. He initiates the offense. He makes tough passes. When he was playing well, the team was playing better than FSU.

Neath doesn’t make tough passes. He either dribbles it off his foot or throws it into the seats.

One good point, Ody with 1 foul at the half. Okpomo with 4. I think I can say DM would have never let Okpomo get more than 2, Forbes willing to sacrafice him to keep Ody in the game for the 2nd half.

Does anyone have any idea why we kept out best player on the bench for the last seven minutes of the half?

The announcers did say Whitt had 3 to's, but the box shows 2.

If our players could finish worth a shit inside Whitt would have had 7 assists. Really good half minus that last play. You have to be all kinds of biased to not like how he’s playing.

Massoud on the other hand... He has forgotten how to play basketball on both ends. It’s incredible. That was one of the worst halves he’s ever played. Hopefully he bounces back at some point but this is a lot of halves in a row now of simply awful play.

One good point, Ody with 1 foul at the half. Okpomo with 4. I think I can say DM would have never let Okpomo get more than 2, Forbes willing to sacrafice him to keep Ody in the game for the 2nd half.

Definitely the right decision but still surprised Antonio didn't get more run. Not like we were going to beat them 55-50 so when he is on, feed the dude.

The announcers did say Whitt had 3 to's, but the box shows 2.

1 of the TOs was Neath throwing Whitt the ball with 1 second on the shot clock, 35 feet away from the basket.

The fake crowd/background noise on the radio feed is really terrible.

feels like we are playing well but fsu is just making everything

Looked like it could have been a flagrant for the follow-thriugh into Mucius' head.

I'd have to see if Antonio could shoot us back into this. If not I could live with it.

I really like Hamilton as a coach, but I'm baffled why he isn't having his team press us after every made basket. They are deeper, more athletic, and we've proven that we turn the ball over. The half-press full court pickup that he's doing is not the same and isn't really impacting our ability to bring the ball up.

Back