• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: WF at FSU : Noon Saturday -- RSN

Shit this is fun. Wake playing hard as you possibly can defensively. All Forbes. This group would’ve got murdered by 30 if Paint Touches was the coach.

Woof. We literally have no player who would start on an ACC team and maybe, maybe 2 players who would get meaningful minutes. Crazy how big a hole we have dug ourselves these last 10 years. Going to take Forbes at least two years to make us relevant again and that’s only if he can bring in some studs next year.

Such a lazy take. Surprised? You must not have watched much or even this year. Every team has holes and our guys would be very good role players and some would start. Have you looked at starters for BC, UM, Syr, others.

Woof. We literally have no player who would start on an ACC team and maybe, maybe 2 players who would get meaningful minutes. Crazy how big a hole we have dug ourselves these last 10 years. Going to take Forbes at least two years to make us relevant again and that’s only if he can bring in some studs next year.

From what I see, McCray could be a stud. Hildreth looks tremendous, but we need to see him against real comp. If Whitt can learn to play some D and learn not to get trapped. he'll be good.

Either Forbes is using Jonah perfectly in this game or he’s misusing him and he should have already set the NCAA record for 3’s in a game.

Are we playing on 3' wide baskets? Both teams are draining threes like they are.

This team is so much better off with Massoud on the bench. I’d rather be playing small ball than him on floor when he’s not shooting well. Can’t remember the last time he made a basket.

Dubose is a big addition.

Why the fuck is Antonio off the court?

I told you he'd get a blow. I mean it's not like all he does is stand at the 3pt line and wait. He's running from side to side and plays as hard as anyone on defense. Ok with a blow, but not if he winds up sitting for 5 min.

This is fun. Wake is playing competitive ball on the road against a legit team that isn’t even playing poorly. Good shit.

This team is so much better off with Massoud on the bench. I’d rather be playing small ball than him on floor when he’s not shooting well. Can’t remember the last time he made a basket.

Dubose is a big addition.

Well he did have one in the 1st half. More like last time he made a 3.

Back