• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning's guys - Neath, Massoud, and Musius in first half vs. Fla. State

berneses

Reaction score
All three were just awful in the first half vs. Fla. State. Good luck to Forbes in turning these guys around after they have tarnished by the buffoon Manning's awful coaching ability.

Bring back tags. One thought one thread.

all three were absolutely horrible in this game. Musius pass in overtime was incredibly bad.

As much as i dont’t wanna bash anyone this is true, the quicker the Manning stink off of our program leaves the better we will be.

Forbes just needs to play his guys and Oguama. Sit the rest.

He needs to do what he is doing right now. Playing the players that give us the best chance to win each game. Some nights that’ll include Mucius or Massoud, some nights it won’t.

He needs to do what he is doing right now. Playing the players that give us the best chance to win each game. Some nights that’ll include Mucius or Massoud, some nights it won’t.

This is exactly right. As others have pointed out, we are difficult to scout and defend because we have a lot of guys that can go off from 3 any given night.

There is a lot of individual player bashing on here following a game nobody suspected would be close, yet went to OT.

PTMD, post traumatic Manning disorder. give us some time to get the Manning stink off our brain.

Manning is gone. Good riddance. Leave him the hell off the board.

If you have been paying attention you should realize Forbes uses a long bench, in part to discover who is playing well each game. Those players change game to game and moment to moment. PT goes to the players who are playing well on offense and defense. Today it was Whitt, Dubose, Antonio, Williamson, Johnson and Oguama. If you go back through the box scores of our previous games you will discover that Mucius, Neath, Massoud and Wilkens have had games in which they made important contributions. If all the numbers befuddle you look at MP (minutes played).

all three were absolutely horrible in this game. Musius pass in overtime was incredibly bad.

How about Dubose's choking on FTs?

How about Williamson's TO that led to a breakaway dunk?

How about Whitt's TO in OT? Or the one in the first half that led to a breakaway?

If this team has success next year Mucius will have to be a part of that. He can start and eat a lot of solid minutes at the 4. Next year's starting lineup if I had to guess will often look like Davien, Whitt, DuBose (please stay), Mucius, Ody. Ish's shot selection is pathetic and it seems like he has little interest in passing the ball, but even he can be a serviceable player and Forbes can get the best out of him. Unless we add another big we'll need Isaiah and Ish to play at the 4. As excited as I am about Hildreth it will be interesting to see where his minutes come from. His arrival could spell the end for Neath in terms of playing time on this team.

Mucius appears to have bought in to Forbes so I am proud of him. Massoud is lazy and only plays if he is hitting shots. Neath is an enigma to me. Some games he looks like he gets it. Others not so much.

Can we not use Ish to refer to Massoud. We have one Ish in the Wake family and it ain't him.

Back