• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will DuBose and/or Antonio return next season?

I think most do an MA in Liberal Studies or something like that where it’s basically just grad level Liberal Arts courses that they can easily finish in less than 2 years.

And that isn’t offered at pretty much every university? If so, how do they justify the unique degree?
To be clear, I think graduates should be able to transfer penalty free regardless of the existence given degree programs at the original school. I’m not trying to argue that. For many reasons, a different school might be better even if the first has that nominal program.
I’m still curious how many grad transfers use that option to actually complete a degree.

And that isn’t offered at pretty much every university? If so, how do they justify the unique degree?
To be clear, I think graduates should be able to transfer penalty free regardless of the existence given degree programs at the original school. I’m not trying to argue that. For many reasons, a different school might be better even if the first has that nominal program.
I’m still curious how many grad transfers use that option to actually complete a degree.

I’ve been involved with a lot of schools as a student and/or faculty member and I think something that general is pretty rare.

Back