• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: The Rematch - Duke at WF - Wednesday 8:30 pm ACCN

Man I have absolutely no recollection of someone named Darius Leonard playing for Wale.

He was a tall mediocre grad transfer from Campbell who probably got more minutes than he deserved. He got his master's degree from Wake and has a career outside basketball.

Also consider, this is not Forbes' first gig. With 300 wins those refs are not dealing with a guy who is trying to figure it out. Plus, all indications is that his peers respect him, which to me means the refs are going to have to give him some personal respect.

This. Not his first rodeo.

Man I have absolutely no recollection of someone named Darius Leonard playing for Wake.

He was a tall mediocre grad transfer from Campbell who probably got more minutes than he deserved. He got his master's degree from Wake and has a career outside basketball.

Yep. Hell of a career for the Colts so far. ;)

My immediate concern was that Forbes said something in the heat of the moment that hurt the ref's feelings. In todays world that would mean he would have been cancelled (fired). I hope he walked up to the ref and asked to be thrown out just to send a message to his team that he will fight for them. Shirley, someone heard what was said and can share with the group, right?

Sub-optimal getting tossed in the first half. Is Matt Potter the ref who ejected him?

Last edited:
Back