• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: The Rematch - Duke at WF - Wednesday 8:30 pm ACCN

I cannot/willnot wager on this game.

Now that next one against NCSU? Bring it on.

With Dubose back, I think we'll take care of business tonight. If we're competitive on the boards tonight and get 8 or better 3's we'll win. Forbes expects to win games like this and now our guys have the confidence to get-ur-done.. Let's do this shit!!!

Let’s get a fucking W tonight boys.

Tough shot! It's good, but we need to create better

Dook apparently allowed to bang on ody all they want.

Duke is really taking away the easy 3s right now. It would be great to see a Forbes adjustment.

Ody, Whitt and Dubose look like our guys this game. Williamson is going to need to get his shot falling. And we will need a spark from Antonio or Massoud, or we have no shot.

Massoud is awful. I’m tired of the excuses for his play.

FUCKING HELL why are Mucius Neath and Massoud so terrible on defense and offense. Mucius needs to focus on driving to the basket. That’s an area he can win on Hurt.

Thankfully the refs did call a foul when we had a fast break

That was a clear blocking foul that wasn’t called on Whitt’s turnover. Frustrating with the way the refs are allowing physical play so far.

FUCKING HELL why are Mucius Neath and Massoud so terrible on defense and offense. Mucius needs to focus on driving to the basket. That’s an area he can win on Hurt.

I really dislike watching those three play. Neath and Massoud have the incorrect belief that they need to get their shots and force awful ones. Mucius is a liability everywhere.

Back