• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: The Rematch - Duke at WF - Wednesday 8:30 pm ACCN

I only wish the ejection had happened on camera- so we could watch it over and over

These little touch fouls underneath on us, 3 of 4 possessions - compared to the contact Ody was absorbing on every touch... Just ridiculous.

Of course the announcers are talking about how much better Duke is than their record. Um, no.

I counted at least three fouls against Wake where I watched replay and couldn’t even come up with a conceivable basis for the call. Even in a light most favorable to Duke. Glad that Forbes got tossed. We aren’t winning this game with officiating (and play so far) like this. Might as well make a statement.

Wish Forbes could say something about the shit officiating post-game. He probably doesn't want to get fined and that isn't the "Wake Forest way". Hopefully he lets someone in the league office know what he thinks of the bullshit officiating. Clear from the start that one team would be allowed to play physical and one team wouldn't. Sidenote: 90% of the time I think complaining about the officials is BS excuse-making. it is so egregious when you play Duke that it's a different dynamic.

If we come back and win this game (doubtful) with Childress as our coach, then a legend becomes even more legendary.

It’s also crazy that Duke plays the most physical defense in the league and they are about to end the first half with 5 fouls. 5.

Goddamn Whitt I know this is a blowout but that was egregious leaving Hurt totally open.

If we come back and win this game (doubtful) with Childress as our coach, then a legend becomes even more legendary.

Is he really the “coach”? The announcer declared that b/c the camera zoomed in on him. He is just sitting in his seat like nothing has changed.

Goddamn Whitt I know this is a blowout but that was egregious leaving Hurt totally open.

Should have ditched the zone after the timeout. Whitt could have stayed there and he's not stopping the 6'10" dude from shooting a 3.

I think Forbes thought Williamson got fouled on that one drive but was just frustrated about how his team was playing

Should have ditched the zone after the timeout. Whitt could have stayed there and he's not stopping the 6'10" dude from shooting a 3.

Yeah, no argument there. We haven’t looked like we’ve had much of a plan at all tonight unfortunately.

Some of the fouls called on Wake were pure fantasyland. I imagine Forbes got tossed for pointing this out in no uncertain terms.

Deacs getting killed on the the boards and can't hit shots. Duke shooting well.

I hope Forbes is going ballistic in the locker room at halftime and the boys come out for blood in the 2nd half. I can’t tell you the last time a Wake coach got a technical much less an ejection. We are so used to watching a clueless statue stand there doing a “golf clap” on the sidelines no matter what the score was or what was happening in the game. This is so refreshing. Go Deacs! Let’s beat these jerks...and the Refs.

I hope Forbes is going ballistic in the locker room at halftime and the boys come out for blood in the 2nd half. I can’t tell you the last time a Wake coach got a technical much less an ejection. We are so used to watching a clueless statue stand there doing a “golf clap” on the sidelines no matter what the score was or what was happening in the game. This is so refreshing. Go Deacs! Let’s beat these jerks...and the Refs.

When he slams a possession arrow I’ll be impressed.

I only wish the ejection had happened on camera- so we could watch it over and over

I think it was from the continued physical impeding of motion especially on Whitt's move to his right that Goldwire basically checked him. Then the punkass Brakefield selfchecked himself on that ridiculous dunk attempt and got the delayed ticky tack. Forbes said no Fng way.

Back