• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: The Rematch - Duke at WF - Wednesday 8:30 pm ACCN

Wow, a 7 foot guy with 2-handed slam! I'm as excited as these announcers!!!!!!

Is duke shooting 80%? Or does it just feel like it?

Duke running up the score because rat face feels disrespected by Forbes toss?

It’s been a while I’ve been this pissed about a wake game though.

That was such a flop it was actually funny. This tape is gonna be so much fun to send to the office.

Also of note, Duke has 3/5 of the number of fouls they had in the first half in the first 3 minutes now that we’re down 20.

If sending tape to the ACC office mattered, the officiating bias would’ve stopped a long time ago.

K is just an intimidating powerhouse and unfortunately people fall for that stuff. The only way it will stop is when he retires or somebody else like Forbes plays the intimidating powerhouse game. Tonight was a start.

Woof. Duke is playing well and getting some calls for sure, but I’m watching this thinking we are smaller, slower and less talented at every position on the court than they are. Forbes has a lot of coaching and recruiting to do.

Woof. Duke is playing well and getting some calls for sure, but I’m watching this thinking we are smaller, slower and less talented at every position on the court than they are. Forbes has a lot of coaching and recruiting to do.

They had the #2 recruiting class in the country, all within the top 60, and they are whining about being inexperienced. They are going to be 9-8 with 3 tough games left.

Sucks to have this piss poor effort at home coming off of last weekend when we had a great road win in sight.

I know an ACC ref well and a while back asked him why K gets away with cussing the refs and he said because it is coach K and you have to let him speak his mind. I told him that was bull shit and he just shrugged his shoulders. K never gets Techs and it has been that way for a long time and here Forbes gets tossed without a warning.

They had the #2 recruiting class in the country, all within the top 60, and they are whining about being inexperienced. They are going to be 9-8 with 3 tough games left.

Agree. Work with a dookie and he says they are terrible. I reminded him of their recruiting ranking of #2.

Wake can’t get back to being competitive without a much more experienced and talented roster.

Certainly would have been closer with Forbes on the bench but Duke was on fire all game. One of those games

Back