• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook crazies PART 2

Wealthy white people have successfully convinced poor white people that “other” people are keeping down for 500+ years. That’s not going to change.

This. Pushing the racist/xenophobic narrative has been the #1 counter to class solidarity throughout us history.

164992430_10159318852747020_6137882594049208332_n.jpg

Especially for a vaccine that is as exceptionally effective as what we have. Ben is a horrible human that I hope dies of COVID.

this is such a stupid analogy, it makes no sense.

1. no vaccine is 99% effective. you can survive C19 but you can also die >500,000 people in the US have.
2. is the mask experimental oil?
3. how exactly does donning a mask destroy your body?
4. wearing a mask after vaccination has nothing to do with making other feel better. there are still questions about the variants and spreading after vaccination. therefore, if you don't mask you essentially don't give a shit about anyone else...people that are vaccinated or not are not easily identified in public.

this is such a stupid analogy, it makes no sense.

1. no vaccine is 99% effective. you can survive C19 but you can also die >500,000 people in the US have.
2. is the mask experimental oil?
3. how exactly does donning a mask destroy your body?
4. wearing a mask after vaccination has nothing to do with making other feel better. there are still questions about the variants and spreading after vaccination. therefore, if you don't mask you essentially don't give a shit about anyone else...people that are vaccinated or not are not easily identified in public.

This isn't about masks, it is about the vaccine itself. It is still dumb.

I thing the argument may be that since most folks won’t die from COVID, the vaccine is an unnecessary and potentially hazardous experimental “oil”.

Oh yeah, it’s a brilliant argument.

I think the analogy falls apart when it compares human beings to automobiles.

When they see these new qualifications for CIA agents, their Russian, Chinese, and North Korean counterparts will be clinking champagne glasses, while in Iran they will be on their prayer rugs giving thanks to Allah. Check it out.

When they see these new qualifications for CIA agents, their Russian, Chinese, and North Korean counterparts will be clinking champagne glasses, while in Iran they will be on their prayer rugs giving thanks to Allah. Check it out.

Are you making this argument, or presenting is as an example of facebook craziness?

Are you making this argument, or presenting is as an example of facebook craziness?

I for one am glad she is Latina.

Now she gets to be on the ground floor while those evil fucks at the CIA destabilize her home country.

What the hell.

I for one am glad she is Latina.

Now she gets to be on the ground floor while those evil fucks at the CIA destabilize her home country.

What the hell.

I can’t make heads or tails of your political ideology. You hate cops and the CIA. If it weren’t for your hatred of unions and your desire to amass a personal fortune, you might be a leftist.

Back