• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook crazies PART 2

”This so wrong. But I think making adults wear masks is wrong to. We are adults we should decide for ourself if we want to wear a mask or if our children should wear one. Our rights are being taken away from us and we are just going along with it. I am one that does not go along with it. I wear one at doctors office because I have to see my doctors for my health reason. But I refuse to wear them anywhere else. I would homeschool my kids. They should not have to wear a mask all day!"

"Some Say, "if you just wear a mask the state could open up sooner". I Say, "if you just voted Republican it wouldn't be closed!""

”This so wrong. But I think making adults wear masks is wrong to. We are adults we should decide for ourself if we want to wear a mask or if our children should wear one. Our rights are being taken away from us and we are just going along with it. I am one that does not go along with it. I wear one at doctors office because I have to see my doctors for my health reason. But I refuse to wear them anywhere else. I would homeschool my kids. They should not have to wear a mask all day!"

helmet-inquisition-torture-iron-spiked-humiliation-69827338.jpg

I’m sure this has been noted before, but the Venn diagram of people who post this crap and people who have no clue about spelling and punctuation shows a LOT of overlap.

Whut do ya think I kere ‘bout whutever some fancy pants named Vinny has t’ say?

i'm considering starting a thread to identify the absolute stupidest person on the internet. if so I can assure you this lady will be nominated.

Not sure what the scariest part of that is. She seemed like a regular woman in her 30s. She was carefully reading from notes as if she was giving a work presentation. She also had some document I think was laminated. At the end, she got applause.

I can’t imagine writing that shit down in your notebook, reading over it, and then deciding yep that about sums it up time to present.

Does one need to listen to Alex Jones to get these kind of takes? Like even Hannity and Tucker don’t go quite that far.

I grew up in South Carolina, and moved away when I was twelve. About the only thing I ever missed was the pond in which I used to fish.

I do like that she thought a school board meeting was the right place to share her findings so that finally these crimes against humanity can be STOPPED

have quote, unquote normal seeming people always been into these dumb conspiracy theories and we didn't know about it due to lack of social media or is this becoming a lot more prevalent?

have quote, unquote normal seeming people always been into these dumb conspiracy theories and we didn't know about it due to lack of social media or is this becoming a lot more prevalent?

i have lots of thoughts about this question but the (way too) short answer is that the spread of information is becoming both more quick and more visible

at the same time, moderation of these information flows have not scaled (arguably intentionally)

People who shamelessly and incessantly pushed the "Trump conspired with Russia to steal our election" for four years have zero credibility lecturing others about dumb conspiracy theories.

People who shamelessly and incessantly pushed the "Trump conspired with Russia to steal our election" for four years have zero credibility lecturing others about dumb conspiracy theories.

so we're wrong for calling out this lady, you say

Back