• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook crazies PART 2

People who shamelessly and incessantly pushed the "Trump conspired with Russia to steal our election" for four years have zero credibility lecturing others about dumb conspiracy theories.

you don't understand what the "steal our election" hyperbole actually referred to. unsurprising.

also, people who shamelessly and incessantly push voting fraud conspiracies are actually currently trying to steal future elections. congrats for supporting people that are actively working to dismantle the intent of the constitution and the peaceful transition of power in America. well done.

Does one need to listen to Alex Jones to get these kind of takes? Like even Hannity and Tucker don’t go quite that far.

She is straight up QAnon. Q followers have been instructed to act local, run for local offices and bombard local school board meetings with this 'we must save the children' bullshit. There's millions of them and this shit is only going to get worse. I follow a handful of Q investigators on Twitter and this Q stuff is absolutely insane.

i have lots of thoughts about this question but the (way too) short answer is that the spread of information is becoming both more quick and more visible

at the same time, moderation of these information flows have not scaled (arguably intentionally)

I agree with this. And the pandemic made people even more dependent on internet communities.

She is straight up QAnon. Q followers have been instructed to act local, run for local offices and bombard local school board meetings with this 'we must save the children' bullshit. There's millions of them and this shit is only going to get worse. I follow a handful of Q investigators on Twitter and this Q stuff is absolutely insane.

Who are these folks? The Q stuff is shocking like a car crash is.

People who shamelessly and incessantly pushed the "Trump conspired with Russia to steal our election" for four years have zero credibility lecturing others about dumb conspiracy theories.

haha, you are even more obtuse than we all thought. do you really want to compare stupid conspiracy theories between the Republican and Democrats? do you really think that you will win or even make a dent in that argument? if so, you must be a lizard person

There’s always an answer to his ramblings, just go to the source conservapedia—

It is important to note that conspiracy theories are not always false. Liberals often ridicule conspiracy theories, except when they resort to them to excuse their own failure as when Hillary lost an election that she was heavily favored to win by the mainstream media. Indeed, many of the most extreme theories are pushed hard by liberals.[1] In addition to liberals' false conspiracy theory that collusion with Russia enabled Donald Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton for president, additional notable conspiracy theories are set forth below

the lady can and should be called out, but Trump-Russia collusion shills are not in a position to do it

you don't understand what the "steal our election" hyperbole actually referred to. unsurprising.

also, people who shamelessly and incessantly push voting fraud conspiracies are actually currently trying to steal future elections. congrats for supporting people that are actively working to dismantle the intent of the constitution and the peaceful transition of power in America. well done.

you did not answer or respond. i'm sure you are not ignoring the post on purpose. you would never do that. so... here it is again.

240606891_10165322608830265_6919895480375442467_n.jpg

must be something in the water in Hillsborough county. some giant people in them thar hills!

Dang Ph, your school board is uglier than mine.

more disinformation by republicans...

smh

Some sad backstory to that local meme. Someone who knows the woman who shared it explained that she used to be active in Moms Demand Action until about 2 years ago when she got caught up in QAnon and then went full Trumper/anti-vax/anti-mask.

This Fascist Qanoner is running for Gov of Pennsylvania.

Back