• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook crazies PART 2

Traveled to Asheville this weekend - a beautiful day to spend in the mountains. My wife and I were getting gas in Black Mountain when this middle-aged guy in an old pickup truck pulled up in front of us. He had a bumper sticker that read "Are You an American or a Democrat?" along with a blue "TRUMP 2024" sticker. Gawd.

That’s quite a story. I really liked how you created the setting with the gas pumps and the weather.

Last edited:
More importantly you said "I'm no democRAT. I'd rather be Russian." Right?

Dude, it was a bumper sticker. It wasn't even on Facebook.

"It wasn't even on Facebook." LOL. Like posters here care about that sort of thing. And so says the guy who over at the Pit announces that he's going out golfing. I don't post for your approval, dude. But whatever makes you happy, I suppose.

I posted it on the chat thread, which is for chatting.

But please go on about seeing a couple of mild right wing bumper stickers on a truck at a gas station in a small town in North Carolina. Do you really not get out that much ?

I posted it on the chat thread, which is for chatting.

But please go on about seeing a couple of mild right wing bumper stickers on a truck at a gas station in a small town in North Carolina. Do you really not get out that much ?

Dude, this is a thread about commenting on crazy right-wingers and the things they do. I'm truly sorry that a brief post bothers you so much that you want to bitch about it for multiple posts. I could turn your question around and ask why you're so petty as to let a minor post piss you off so much, but as I said earlier, you do you. If you don't like my posts, you could always just avoid them.

Guys, you're not going to BELIEVE what I just saw !!!!!!!

TRUMP 2024

I was out riding in Randolph County today and saw a “let’s go Brandon” sign.

Thought it was relevant.

I was out riding in Randolph County today and saw a “let’s go Brandon” sign.

Thought it was relevant.

RIP BKF, the boards first horseshoe.

Guys, you are not going to believe what I saw on a bumper sticker in Sherrills Ford this week.

Back