• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook crazies PART 2

WFFaithful

Reaction score
"I'm all for the division of States! Let it be known that we are a Republican State and we will treat outsiders like tenants. 1.You must file an application to live/move to our Red State 2. We may choose as a Red State to serve you an eviction notice...."

144310038_10219149798995134_1658004070405041451_n.jpg

Bidens USA!!!

Oh, yeah, so that's why all of those things happened to poor Mr. Trump over the past four years. He's just so popular with Real Americans that the Deep State had to keep manufacturing ways to keep him down, or else he might have just ruled forever. The simplest and most plausible explanation - that he's actually guilty of doing what he's accused of and endlessly corrupt - just can't be true. And of course he didn't really lose the election or the national popular vote by millions of votes (for a 2nd time, and by a larger margin this time than 2016). If you remove all of the stolen and fraudulent votes cast by illegal immigrants and other unworthies and the Deep State rigged computer voting he no doubt won the popular vote bigly!

It’s amazing how many lies they need to tell themselves to feel like they’re feelings are mainstream. Not sure why they needed a picture of Voldemort though.

"Since coke cola wants people to act less white I just went in and stole my 12 pack."

My better instincts told me "don't look into what that coca cola thing is". Shoulda trusted those instincts.

To save you some clicks - Coca Cola had some training program that included a slide to "try to be less white". You can fill in the blanks for how things went from there after that was leaked.

don’t give a Rats Butt who this offends, but I stand by it. War is coming, sooner or later! You the Government!! You are all a bunch of cowards! You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children (single parents stand no chance)😥. You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Well, now most of those kids are rude and out of control. You shall reap what you sow! We have taken a whole generation and turned them into selfish, entitled brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deem people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You save drug addicts over and over again but refuse to give free diabetic supplies to those who need them to stay alive. You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend someone. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop. You take care of prisoners and give them everything under the sun (food, medical, education, representation, money, rehabilitation) yet you cause the elderly, those that have paid their debt to society and their families, to go broke caring for them either at home or in a nursing home... THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!
Copy & paste if you have the guts!

From a Trumper. Seen most of it before, but I can't figure out the war declarations. Is he (a boomer) declaring war on the rude children, or is he declaring war on the government on behalf of the rude and out-of-control children?

Did you have the guts to copy/paste?

There’s plenty of legitimate complaint there...but clearly a confused, misled person if they imagine the answers are with Trumpublicanism.

There’s plenty of legitimate complaint there...but clearly a confused, misled person if they imagine the answers are with Trumpublicanism.

Yeah, that person doesn't see how intertwined a lot of those issues are, sometimes just directly contradicting themself within the same sentence.

Last edited:

Agreed, but I see it all the time. The truth is that many working-class whites have a good many legitimate complaints on economic issues - they (along with many working-class minorities) have seen their lives steadily grow more and more difficult over the past 25 or so years. I see it whenever I go to my hometown to visit my parents - all the factories have closed, poverty rate has soared, opioid crisis, rising crime rate, lots of bitterness and resentment, and so on. Having said that, these folks always seem to consistently blame the wrong groups and wrong people for their plight, and their "solutions" often involve attacking/cutting/removing the social safety net that keeps many of them going, and they enthusiastically elect people who in many cases will do nothing but make their misery and situation even worse. You can read misdirected rants like that one all the time on social media - the grievance and anger is real, but the listing of causes and solutions is usually way off the mark.

For sure.

I see it every day as I struggle to help folks navigate a medical/insurance system that has some huge gaping holes in it that folks don’t realize until they are faced with significant needs for themselves or their family. A good number of them are legitimately angry at the lack of available insurance-provided services but completely wrongheaded as to the obvious structural/political solutions.

"WHITE PRIVILEGE is nothing but a myth! Everyone I know grew up poor to middle class. We've worked out asses off for everything we got!"

Posted with a Norman Rockwell of a white boy drinking a coke.

"WHITE PRIVILEGE is nothing but a myth! Everyone I know grew up poor to middle class. We've worked out asses off for everything we got!"

Posted with a Norman Rockwell of a white boy drinking a coke.

This feeling is part of the grievances that fueled Trump's popularity. Even though he is a poster child for white privilege, he spoke to economically hurting whites like he was one of them.

Billy Joel's song "Allentown" summed up the essence of the plight. Everyone assumed they would get as far as their old man got. But now they've closed the factories down.

In the fifties and sixties one income blue collar families had a decent standard of living. Now most of those jobs are gone. The remaining jobs don't pay as much, so two incomes are necessary for the family to have anything close to the same standard of living.

Wealthy white people have successfully convinced poor white people that “other” people are keeping down for 500+ years. That’s not going to change.

Back