• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor thing. pretty sure that's my son's endgame, which is why I'm having him commit to picking up a pretty good chunk of the incremental cost to go to school out there vs in state. (I may end up paying it all off for him later, but TBD depending on his effort.)

I applied to the University of Sydney in high school just to freak my mom out.

I’m banking on universal free college by the time my two get to that age so I can retire at 51.

LOL - I suspect free college will never happen because the people who benefit from it are generally too young to vote, and everyone older paid for college (or a had a relative of some kind who paid).

In state is still a really good deal, all things considered.

I applied to the University of Sydney in high school just to freak my mom out.

I’m banking on universal free college by the time my two get to that age so I can retire at 51.

When we sent our PSAT scores to 4 schools in 1988, I included the University of Beirut as a joke. My parents were not amused.

How is Charleston as a jogging town? Am I cool to just bop out of the hotel and run in the historic district in the morning, or is that gonna be problematic?

We can steal the shit out of this chat thread Diggler.

giphy.gif

How is Charleston as a jogging town? Am I cool to just bop out of the hotel and run in the historic district in the morning, or is that gonna be problematic?

Downtown Charleston is very easy to jog through. As is Mount Pleasant and any of the barrier islands.

Cugino Forno is expanding to Durham. Any CT folks been to one of the Triad locations?

I think its delicious, but only get it when I'm at Incendiary or over in the Bailey park area. Good 'za though.

Flipped on Morning Joe after I finished posting my daily activities and goddamn these British royals are racist.

Free Harry and Megan!

Speaking of Megan, the wife and I have begun watching Suits as our new mindless TV show and its not bad. Markle is p hot on the show.

But seriously how does the British monarchy even exist? The British are clowns for keeping them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back