• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother in law, who is here helping us with childcare for a couple months, has asked us if we can take a few hours with the baby so she can read up about this carson wentz trade

Carson Wentz gives off big farm in Indiana energy

Is Imagine Dragons the absolute lowest common denominator in music? Like, not in a good way.

Is Imagine Dragons the absolute lowest common denominator in music? Like, not in a good way.

pretty much. my wife still gets a kick thinking about my reaction to them during halftime of the CFP Championship a few years ago. I get that their studio stuff is autotuned to hell, but live their "singer" sounded like me singing along to a band at a show, which is to say not good.

this video has 1.8 billion views, it's nails on a chalkboard for me

at my bachelor party i was stoned and someone pulled up a list of the top ten most viewed videos on youtube and i briefly panicked about it

I just learned that for what we pay for childcare we could get a shitty condo on the intracoastal in Florida.

I’m banking on the boomers kicking bucket and flooding the beach house market and Millenials not buying them because they spent all their money on avocado toast.

The first time I worked out with the football coach that got me into CrossFit, I let him choose the music in the weight room. He chose Imagine Dragons radio. Somehow we still became friends.

But I would say there’s a pretty large cross section of Imagine Dragons fans and CrossFit enthusiasts.

The first time I worked out with the football coach that got me into CrossFit, I let him choose the music in the weight room. He chose Imagine Dragons radio. Somehow we still became friends.

But I would say there’s a pretty large cross section of Imagine Dragons fans and CrossFit enthusiasts.

I miss the playlists from CrossFit.

I don’t know any of those songs in the Top 20.

olivia rodrigo has that drivers license song so she's pretty famous i'd say

this video has 1.8 billion views, it's nails on a chalkboard for me

at my bachelor party i was stoned and someone pulled up a list of the top ten most viewed videos on youtube and i briefly panicked about it

Like, this video has been spun by some chodes nearly 2,000,000,000 times. Like, the first 1,000,000,000 weren't enough, bruh. Gotta do it again.

It really gives you perspective on two things: (1) there are a SHITLOAD of people in the world, and (2) hooooollllyyyy shit a bunch of them are unsalvageably dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back