• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's literally the least possible. thousands of people in nations around the world participated in the decades long Apollo program

Idk, man. Maybe they're all just really committed to the lie. I don't buy it.

kennedy assassination has too much weird shit to have gone down as portrayed

If we took assumed risk could we send someone to the moon right now? It always blows me away the technology we used to get there, and then it’s like ok we will return to the moon in 202? something. If we really did go to the moon using the power of a graphing calculator fire that guy up and let’s go tomorrow.

so you haven't gotten to 11/22/63 yet in your King reading, I take it.

i haven't, but he can lay it out however he wants, i know the FACTS

four future presidents were there that day!

If we took assumed risk could we send someone to the moon right now? It always blows me away the technology we used to get there, and then it’s like ok we will return to the moon in 202? something. If we really did go to the moon using the power of a graphing calculator fire that guy up and let’s go tomorrow.

Yea, but technology isn't the problem, it's the bureaucracy of NASA that makes getting to the moon impossible right now.

Denver Airport is my favorite conspiracy. The Horse killing the statue maker, Blue Lucifer or whatever it's called, absolutely seals the deal.

that horse is fucking terrifying and i look forward to seeing it every time i fly there.

We also don’t really have any reason to go to the moon whereas things like Mars exploration conceivably have a more critical purpose for the future of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back