• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
proud to announce : symbolicly boycotting Golf until Scottish independence in their honor

Had ramen takeout, just made a Negroni and sitting down to finally watch Godfather 3. I know it’s supposedly terrible but still feel like I should watch.

Well I just watched trolls world tour for the like 10th time this month so it’s gotta at least best that. Trolls just wanna have fuuuuun!

That’s an unintentional emoji...but I’ll allow it, for relevance.

Had ramen takeout, just made a Negroni and sitting down to finally watch Godfather 3. I know it’s supposedly terrible but still feel like I should watch.

Sounds like a nice night

Godfather 3 isn’t as bad as everyone says

Sounds like a nice night

Godfather 3 isn’t as bad as everyone says

Apparently there’s a new recut version called the Godfater Coda which is supposedly the film Coppola wanted to make all along. But figured I should start with the original. Wish Tom Hagan was in it.

Damn this #old just learned about Pluto TV and now I’m flipping between Clueless, 90s music videos, and old game shows.

How is it that all three of the main guys in Clueless (Paul Rudd, Donald Faison, and Breckin Meyer) all look exactly the same 25 years later.

Nice, mezcal is underutilized for cocktails. I love a mezcal old fashioned.

Yeah I try to pick up some whenever I go to Mexico since the selection around here isn’t great. Went with 400 Conejos tonight.

How is it that all three of the main guys in Clueless (Paul Rudd, Donald Faison, and Breckin Meyer) all look exactly the same 25 years later.

Stacey Dash and Alicia Silverstone don’t look that much older either.

Stacey Dash and Alicia Silverstone don’t look that much older either.

I’m shocked in a good way that Alicia Silverstone had five credits in 2020 according to IMDb. She is fantastic. Should’ve been a super star.

Stacey Dash going full MAGA weirdo was very sad.

If you asked me who the hottest woman on the planet was back in 00's she'd be near the top of the list if not #1. She was absolute fire in the Kanye video.

Any recommendations for an over the range microwave? Ours died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back