• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in other words, I'm going to outlive all of you and dance on your graves.

Would you be cool with your wife having an onlyfans page if it meant you could retire early?

Wasn’t there some milf in the news because the bitchy moms revealed her onlyfans page and got her kids kicked out of the catholic private school. Anyways who cares the take away was she was pulling in 150,000 a month.

Looks like I'll be able to get the first shot starting March 24 in NC (Group 4). Damn near anyone can place themselves into Group 4. i had been looking for a leftover dose either in NC or SC with no luck. Now that I'll be able to get it a couple of miles from my house in a few weeks, I'm not going to stress about it too much. Local Walgreens have plenty of appointments available for Group 3 right now.

Who though that having herpes would one day save Biff’s life.

That's basically how it's going in NC. I don't know if they'll continue the targeted events through the County Health Department or not, but I suspecct they will. We've had good success locally with corporations partnering with the big health providers and sports arenas to put on mass vaccination events. So much so that the model is being presented to other municipalities.

#incline !

Nah, smoked 100 cigarettes in my lifetime, which is actually a guideline here in NC. I mean, what person over 35 in this state hasn't smoked 100 cigarettes ?

My wife drove to AL today to get her first shot. Big article in the AJC about teachers driving to other states to get the shot.

I’m not going to take the shot from somebody else but if some CVS in rural AL has extra doses because of the anti vaxxers I’m happy to take it off their hands.

one nice thing about having to wait is increased likelihood of the J&J vax

I don’t know. If wherever I get my shot, whenever that may be, asks which shot I want, I’d take the two dose. If they only offer the J&J, give it to me.

I may be completely misjudging that the the difference in efficacy is significant enough to take one over the other, if presented with that option.

I’m mean Kemp is the fucking worst but he did cave and unnamed 1a++ starts next week that includes teachers.

My biggest flex is I got offered the shot 7 different times.

Nah, smoked 100 cigarettes in my lifetime, which is actually a guideline here in NC. I mean, what person over 35 in this state hasn't smoked 100 cigarettes ?

Fuckin nerds who don’t deserve shots anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back