• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DD is the saddest board bro, who is the happiest?

What's your dick like homie?
What are you into?
What's the run dude?
Where do you wake up?

Creamy deac was supper happy bro pre kid, now he is stressed bro.

Thanks man. At least I can cling on to the easier times! Eating southern stiltons and drinking bourbons all night at first street while pissing off Santos with our jukebox selections, followed by a visit to all of our favorite ladies on Peters Creek at that super classy establishment we would visit.

Thanks man. At least I can cling on to the easier times! Eating southern stiltons and drinking bourbons all night at first street while pissing off Santos with our jukebox selections, followed by a visit to all of our favorite ladies on Peters Creek at that super classy establishment we would visit.

I legit miss First Street. Pour one out.

I legit miss First Street. Pour one out.

I fucking love First Street

I was back in Winston when I was 25-26 trying to figure out my life, and a HS buddy and I rented a house at the bottom of First St two blocks from the Draught House. It was our spot. Had so many boozy/hungover lunches there.

I just opened the last can of stewed tomatoes from last summer and now I'm beyond ready for spring to get here.

I fucking love First Street

I was back in Winston when I was 25-26 trying to figure out my life, and a HS buddy and I rented a house at the bottom of First St two blocks from the Draught House. It was our spot. Had so many boozy/hungover lunches there.

Dude I moved back to Winston from Asheville 24-26 and had a house a block away from First st. It was my spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back