• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 deadlifts at 275
16 burpees
3 rope climbs at 15 feet
600 meter run

4 rounds for time.

Good morning friends

Where are you doing 15 foot rope climbs!?!

That's a nice workout... I'm not a high volume DL guy because it hurts my back, but I think I could get down with that.

I don’t know what happened to The Game, but Documentary is an elite hip hop album.

We listened to some "The Game" during our workout on Sunday and I had a similar thought. He had some talent... He probably showed up a few years too late for his style.

The screw that held a lens to my sunglasses fell out. Not cool

Where are you doing 15 foot rope climbs!?!

That's a nice workout... I'm not a high volume DL guy because it hurts my back, but I think I could get down with that.

I go to a warehouse gym. It's the shit. Has tires to flip and a climbing wall and all sorts of fun stuff.

I go to a warehouse gym. It's the shit. Has tires to flip and a climbing wall and all sorts of fun stuff.

If I had to leave my home to workout these days, I'd be a fat tub o' shit. Good for you. Especially at 4:30am.

Mako is definitely most motivated poster around here.

We need boards superlatives.

I'm thinking about starting up a new game of Sheep after Easter. We'll see how work goes. I'll start collecting shitty questions in my notebook soon.

Also this is a board filled of wake sports fans, so being miserable is pretty much a pre requisite.

Although i'd put Palma and his girthy dick up there.

the key is just to listen to 100% pop music all day

Most Motivated / Most Fragile Ego - It's all kind of the same thing, I guess.

I just want you to like me. You like me, right? Right? Ummm, what’s taking you so long to respond?

the key is just to listen to 100% pop music all day

This might belong on the unpopular opinions thread, and this will definitely be a top-5 gayest post I ever make, but Harry Styles is super talented. Pretty sure I've given him props elsewhere on these boards. The dude comes on the scene, fucks every desirable celebrity he can get his hands on, before he was even like 23. Hosts an SNL, puts out a few killer solo pop songs and good covers, and he's only what, 26?

The dude has pretty much peaked and I don't see how things could get any better for the dude.

So he’s that generation’s Justin Timberlake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back