• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
J/K... I'm eating 4 day old chips and queso at my desk because my boss said he'd call me back in 2 minutes over an hour ago and I can't leave in case he calls.

J/K... I'm eating 4 day old chips and queso at my desk because my boss said he'd call me back in 2 minutes over an hour ago and I can't leave in case he calls.

You don't strike me as a guy who would have a boss...how much does your boss dead lift?

My DBs finally got here this week and I don’t think my wife fully appreciated how many there would be.

At first she thought I got multiple sets of the same weight and asked if planned on opening the garage gym to our neighbors.

The massive preworkout-induced dumps in the midst of my workout every morning seriously affect my overall finishing times.

The massive preworkout-induced dumps in the midst of my workout every morning seriously affect my overall finishing times.

Just wait until Tough Mudder. I guarantee I'll be shitting in a porta-potty roughly 5 minutes before go time.

You don't strike me as a guy who would have a boss...how much does your boss dead lift?

My boss lives out in SF and does exclusively TRX & yoga. Very strict diet, as well.

I'd make fun of him but I'm fairly certain he monitors my every movement.

He's the best!

tenor.gif

i'm in for the superlatives contest. what are the categories?

- most sensitive
- most offensive
- most long winded
- most irrational
- most likely to go postal
- most likely to insist on being right about everything (ph)

we just added a TRX to our fitness room

anybody like em?

My wife made me get them for her about a year ago.

There are a few things I use them for that I really like (rows, tricep extensions, etc), but I probably do about 5% of what you could do with them.

The quality is good, for sure.

i'm in for the superlatives contest. what are the categories?

- most sensitive
- most offensive
- most long winded
- most irrational
- most likely to go postal
- most likely to insist on being right about everything (ph)

-Most likely to be found with Mako's mom
-Most likely to be permabanned for being racist
-Most likely to offer the greatest minutes projections on the sports board
-Most likely to create their own OGB to take down the boards elites
- Biggest Liar
- Biggest cock
-Smallest cock
- Strangest sense of humor
- Funniest
-Friendliest

there are many more I'm sure

I liked the TRX straps when I used to do OrangeTheory, but that was summer of 2019.

We have TRX straps but I don’t know if they’ve ever been used.

Shouldn’t it be least likely to be with Mako’ mom since pretty much everyone has?

for tv shows, who would you say has the highest laughs induced per minute of screen time?

I propose Leon from Curb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back