• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the new ones look pretty sweet. But I'd rather spend that money on a different car.

My dad had a sweet black 1980 Corvette Stingray when I was a toddler.

I remember rolling around in the way back of that thing (no backseat).

Funny to think back on how much that would be frowned upon now (no carseat or seatbelt).

But yeah, the last 40 years hasn't been kind to the perception of Corvettes.

Corvette is definitely THE car for a certain type of middle aged, middle class white male.

My dad had a sweet black 1980 Corvette Stingray when I was a toddler.

I remember rolling around in the way back of that thing (no backseat).

Funny to think back on how much that would be frowned upon now (no carseat or seatbelt).

But yeah, the last 40 years hasn't been kind to the perception of Corvettes.

an old stingray is up there on my dream car list

Always loved the early 60s Stingrays though. Just one of the peak examples of American muscle cars.

Yeah, vintage Vettes are great. 2021 Vette screams “Divorced Redneck !”

Hitting the backyard with a few local pilsners. Can’t let this weather go to waste and honestly fuck work right now.

-Most likely to be found with Mako's mom
-Most likely to be permabanned for being racist
-Most likely to offer the greatest minutes projections on the sports board
-Most likely to create their own OGB to take down the boards elites
- Biggest Liar
- Biggest cock
-Smallest cock
- Strangest sense of humor
- Funniest
-Friendliest

there are many more I'm sure

I'm thinking the easiest way to solve social justice issues is to just allow people to contribute a few thousand to a HCBU to opt-out of all social justice commercials. Would be a win/win. Reparations get paid, and the rest of us don't have to hear the phrase social justice every 15 minutes for the rest of time. call it OPT OUT of RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back